Great

Posted by 5306538332227412780 on Oct 25, 2014

I use this for so many things: a) on my kinky curly hair immediately after cleansing along with a small amount of coconut oil and a leave in conditioner. Perfect curls that stay hydrated every time. b) I also mix a little with water and spray it on my face before applying my moisturizer. c) take a capful with my supplements in the morning. It tastes better than any other aloe vera I've tried.

Great Organic Aloe product

Posted by NBPT100 on Jan 21, 2016

I have been using this product for 3 months now and I say it is very good. I take only 1 oz 2x per day on an empty stomach and any acid reflux and stomach discomfort is gone. You could take more based on your situation. If you do take too much it may have a slight laxative effect so be aware. I also find this is good to help heal any gut irritations. I have recommended this to others with Crones and leaky gut and they do well by it. It is good on gong maintenance for the gut. This is an organic aloe and it is grown and processed in the USA. It is not freeze dried or made from powdered aloe. Kudos to iherb for offering this USA product. Plus if you buy 4 at a time you get 5% off. If this review was helpful please click the YES button. Visit my iHerb home page for more value added reviews of many products. Peace and good health!

Wonderful aloe vera gel

Posted by Royalqueen on Dec 19, 2015

Very good quality! I drink it directly with water in the morning and i can feel how natural it is and good to my body. Also i mix it with vitamin E and essential oils to make my own eye gel. It is als good to mix with clay powder and makes my own mask. So many uses in one bottle. Recommend.

Goes down easy

Posted by Reviewer1957915 on May 19, 2011

I mix this with a glass of water and it partially dissolves to the point where it goes down easy and is virtually tasteless. I take 1 cap full and a glass of water always with vitamins. Dr. Oz recently put it in his show as a cancer fighting tool.

Amazing

Posted by 5223852101049605241 on May 03, 2016

Really good aloe vera gel. I'm using it as a tonic for my face before i go to sleep. And it's really big bottle and a really great price for it.

Happy with the Product

Posted by 4949824334802052950 on Dec 13, 2015

Thanks

Pleasant tasting at a great price

Posted by 5137459588160399322 on Jun 09, 2016

I have tried other aloe vera juices and gels that were twice the price they always had a strange sort of unpleasant taste. This one I actually like it tastes really fresh and clean. When I'm experiencing heart burn or indigestion a couple of sips of this soon remedies the problem. I definitely recommend.

Posted by 5107749177585880497 on Jan 15, 2016

What an amazing product! So pure!

good aloe

Posted by norihito on Apr 11, 2012

I felt soothing very much, after i ate this gel. I love another brand though, this is one of good products.

Aloe