Great Organic Aloe product

Posted by NBPT100 on Jan 21, 2016

I have been using this product for 3 months now and I say it is very good. I take only 1 oz 2x per day on an empty stomach and any acid reflux and stomach discomfort is gone. You could take more based on your situation. If you do take too much it may have a slight laxative effect so be aware. I also find this is good to help heal any gut irritations. I have recommended this to others with Crones and leaky gut and they do well by it. It is good on gong maintenance for the gut. This is an organic aloe and it is grown and processed in the USA. It is not freeze dried or made from powdered aloe. Kudos to iherb for offering this USA product. Plus if you buy 4 at a time you get 5% off. If this review was helpful please click the YES button. Visit my iHerb home page for more value added reviews of many products. Peace and good health!

Great

Posted by 5306538332227412780 on Oct 25, 2014

I use this for so many things: a) on my kinky curly hair immediately after cleansing along with a small amount of coconut oil and a leave in conditioner. Perfect curls that stay hydrated every time. b) I also mix a little with water and spray it on my face before applying my moisturizer. c) take a capful with my supplements in the morning. It tastes better than any other aloe vera I've tried.

Goes down easy

Posted by Reviewer1957915 on May 19, 2011

I mix this with a glass of water and it partially dissolves to the point where it goes down easy and is virtually tasteless. I take 1 cap full and a glass of water always with vitamins. Dr. Oz recently put it in his show as a cancer fighting tool.

real gel

Posted by 4787674330772421382 on Aug 14, 2016

Batter than any other aloe brands I bought in iherb. No odd taste or smell. Taste much better than other brands. Plus , I don't really get that comment which said citric acid is poison. Citric acid is a weak acid found in many kinds of fruit, especially citrus fruit such as oranges and lemons. Why would you call it a poison ? It is added to candy and snacks.

yum

Posted by 5461649947243534235 on Sep 25, 2016

thick slimey gel as opposed to juice which i think is cool. not for squeamish though cos it is slimey! very cooling and lovely though and nice in the stomach

Affordable Aloe to repair gut after parasite purge

Posted by 4905353790781565203 on Oct 04, 2016

Will take time i guess for what I am doing but have noticed it is a mild laxative as well as amazing for the skin, not to mention handy for any injuries, sitting there cold in the fridge without my having to brave the garden at night for a recent burn was much appreciated. I have one to two caps full first thing each morning lasts just under a month.

Two capfuls everyday is great for women's health

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Oct 13, 2016

Since taking this, I found that I no longer bloat

Great Aloe! Healing my stomach !

Posted by 4690659029661284963 on Oct 14, 2016

This is awesome aloe gel! I have experienced stomach problem. So I am used to drink half cup every morning-for three weeks. I totally became well!! That's great!! I strongly recommend it for anyone who have same kind of problem with me!

Excellent

Posted by 5520922667481606741 on Oct 17, 2016

Noticed i felt good when taking this it tastes nice

Happy with the Product