New To iHerb?

Real Aloe Inc., Gel, 32 fl oz (960 ml)

Reviews 5-star

good aloe

Posted by norihito on Apr 11, 2012

I felt soothing very much, after i ate this gel. I love another brand though, this is one of good products.

Goes down easy

Posted by Reviewer1957915 on May 19, 2011

I mix this with a glass of water and it partially dissolves to the point where it goes down easy and is virtually tasteless. I take 1 cap full and a glass of water always with vitamins. Dr. Oz recently put it in his show as a cancer fighting tool.

Great

Posted by 5306538332227412780 on Oct 25, 2014

I use this for so many things: a) on my kinky curly hair immediately after cleansing along with a small amount of coconut oil and a leave in conditioner. Perfect curls that stay hydrated every time. b) I also mix a little with water and spray it on my face before applying my moisturizer. c) take a capful with my supplements in the morning. It tastes better than any other aloe vera I've tried.