rice cakes

Posted by Reviewer2989535 on Feb 05, 2012

They are absolutely delicious and extremely healthy. They help me stay on my diet.

Real Foods Corn Thins

Posted by Reviewer2242625 on Mar 04, 2012

I discovered these in New Zealand and LOVED them! Was so happy to find them online. Highly recommend them to those who want a real tasty "cracker". Good with cheese, tuna salad, egg salad or just to eat. They are like potato chips, one is not enough, before you know it you've eaten the entire bag!

good taste and texture

Posted by Reviewer1320809 on Dec 27, 2011

not as dry and crumbly as traditional rice cakes. firm enough to spread hummus or nut butter on without breaking. still, a bit crumbly - best to eat on a plate or standing over the sink or counter. good fresh taste, no GMO.

Great taste but broken

Posted by Reviewer2542801 on Nov 20, 2011

I love these corn thins and was no longer able to find them at my local grocery store so ordered them on line.They are delicious. Only problem is that every package I open has several broken crackers.Unfortunate as I bought a dozen boxes.

Great Corn thins

Posted by Reviewer2294825 on Oct 20, 2011

It was the first order to iHerb, and I am completely happy with the product and the shipping process. I plan to order again. Thanks

love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer3291060 on Jan 01, 2012

pure organic corn. no fillers. few calories. and very tasty and crunchy.

Love them!

Posted by Reviewer3236248 on Jan 02, 2012

I love to snack on them. Overall, it is not salty, very cruncky and great to substitute other snacks that are too salty or sweet.

the best!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1039952 on Jan 09, 2012

It is the best from all rice and corn cakes!!!!!!!!!!

excellent product

Posted by 5293691863358460501 on Jun 25, 2014

I was very happy with the price, the shipping and packing and the delivery… I am going to order again…

Great with Avocado!

Posted by LantauMama on Aug 27, 2014

My kids and I absolutely love these with avocado on them, or with avocado in between two like a sandwich. Very easy to eat, light, and can top with anything. The 'thin' versions make them more versatile than the traditional 'thick' rice cakes.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »