teeth didn't feel clean

Posted by Reviewer1208876 on Oct 13, 2011

ingredients looked good but teeth didn't feel clean

Contains glycerin

Posted by 5604781334434522291 on Oct 17, 2014

Its good that they are going for organic, but the toothpaste contains glycerin. Glycerin puts a layer on your teeth that makes it hard for the teeth to remineralize. The best toothpaste i have come across (which they also sell on iherb) that is natural and without glycerin is Redmond earthpaste. Its also easy and possible to make our own toothpaste.. Oil pulling with organic pure coconut oil is also good for teeth.

Not enough

Posted by Katelovesskincare on Jan 12, 2014

The bottle is huge, so it goes a long way. But I while using it I did not feel that my teeth are perfectly clean and had to use a lot of mouthwash afterwards. Will not repurchase it.

Very pleasant taste

Posted by 4752380336333477126 on Nov 26, 2014

This toothpaste has the very similar taste and smell to an orbit chewing gum, but not as strong. It's gentle, but cleans well. Note: The consistency of this toothpaste is much more liquid than normal toothpaste, so be careful when you wet your brush with paste on it (it can easily wash off from toothbrush)

Mild, smooth and minty

Posted by 4839964790182216380 on Mar 01, 2014

Like this and would buy again but prefer Weleda salt toothpaste for its grittiness.

Great toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1557211 on Jan 06, 2012

I like the ingredients and the way it cleans my teeth

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer3122643 on Jan 11, 2012

I am in love with this toothpaste. It is super minty (if you have little kids, it may be too strong for them). Cleans better than all the toxic brands, and all of the other non-toxic brands I've tried. I also really like the Bee Rescued brand -- that one is extremely mild -- but I need to use this one as well every day in order to get a real clean, fresh-breath result.

Great Toothpaste

Posted by 5270758264851803157 on Dec 11, 2014

So much toothpaste these days has junk all through it and it does more harm than good. This is not the case with the Real Purity toothpaste. I love it and it still tastes good and minty.

excellent natural toothpaste

Posted by 4992549175026560808 on Jan 22, 2015

The best toothpaste leaves my teeth clean and shiny.