Wow

Posted by Reviewer1481932 on Apr 14, 2016

Love the lite scent and I can't believe how well it works. It's pricey but I don't have to worry about breast cancer.

This really works!

Posted by Jostling on Apr 10, 2016

I live in a very hot and humid country and all the natural deodorants I have tried have all failed. Real purity is the only one that I've found that actually works. The fragrance is very neutral so both me and my husband can use it. 5 stars.

GOOD

Posted by 5120190742438192464 on Mar 22, 2016

It was OK, but too expensive.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer3231635 on Mar 17, 2016

This deodorant is absolutely amazing. It works much better than many other chemical deodorants. It keeps you fresh and dry all day. First natural deodorant that really works for me.

If only the application would work properly

Posted by Reviewer3275710 on Feb 16, 2016

I find that with natural deodorants, I need to apply more for it to control odour, same with this one, it works well when I apply a generous amount. Unfortunately it is so hard to apply! The liquid inside doesn't flow out of the roller ball properly even when I shake it vigorously, often the ball stays dry despite all the shaking, so I have to spend time trying to apply enough. Such a pity, or else the ingredients are really nice and it is effective enough at controlling odour. ETA: After using it for some months, I find that it makes my pits feel itchy at times. I do have a problem with hives and take antihistamines on and off, so I may be more sensitive.

Did not work well enough

Posted by 5716991898995449113 on Dec 12, 2015

I was looking for a natural deodorant and I bought this after reading the reviews. I didn't expect it to keep me dry because it is a deodorant not antiperspirant. I find that it doesn't work well or Long enough as a deodorant and I would have to reapply midday at work. The downside is I have to wait for it to dry or my underarms would feel sticky so it's not convenient to do that midday during work. The smell is not too strong but not pleasant either.

Wonderful

Posted by 4948384626711522066 on Dec 12, 2015

Great smell and good effect

The best !!!!!

Posted by 5106616432375200683 on Dec 01, 2015

I just have to leave a review on this one.. I have tried many different deodorants in my life including the expensive brand ones but this product is a hundred times the best one ever. I just ordered 3 more because my husband really loves it also. He goes to the gym regularly and said that he must have the bottle for himself. It holds really well all day, including B.O. I dont understand why ppl are complaining about the smell.. If you are used to natural herbal products istead of commercial ones I bet that the smell doesn't bother you, I actually think it's nice and anyway it goes away very quick. This is my first review because this product really is amazing and I have to share this vital information for all the people in search for the one.

So great!

Posted by 4761957115954346593 on Nov 12, 2015

I was looking for a replacement of a traditional deodorant which I refused using after learning how dangerous some of the components were... Anyway, I didn't expect that a product with natural ingredients could do such a great job! It's wonderful, no smell, no worry and all natural. I bought 3 of those for my family members and will definitely buy more!

Real Purity Roll-on Deodorant...great...but...

Posted by 5148328451254494054 on Nov 03, 2015

I have used a number of "all natural" deodorants in the past and they either don't work or cause skin problems. Real Purity is a great find..... it works and it lasts the entire day. However, I must caution others.... there is something in it that is not so pure....it causes skin rashes and itching. As a result, I can not use it every day.