July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Real Purity, Deodorant, 3 fl oz (89 ml)

This is the one!

Posted by Reviewer1542826 on Feb 27, 2012

I have tried many natural deodorants without aluminiumchlorhydrate, and none of them lasts for more than a few hours. But this one is great! Keeps unwanted smell away the whole day, do not need to reapply during the day. Highly recommended!!

It is the best one

Posted by Reviewer2402543 on Feb 16, 2012

This deodorant is really the best one. I have also Crystal, but this one is much better for me, no smell, no too much sweating even in the gym.

What the @#$%

Posted by 5057626534284399640 on Aug 01, 2013

Is what I said when I put this on and smelt it for the first time. Really unpleasant odour for me. I wish I tried it on my wrist first so I didn't have to get back under the shower and wash its stench from my armpit. It basically smelt like someone elses bad BO. There are many positive reviews here so I don't know if I got a bad bottle or if the people giving 5 stars here are missing one of their senses, but wow... I've bought three different natural deodorants from iHerb. This one, Herbal Magic unscented roll-on and Naturally Fresh roll-on. So far only the Naturally Fresh roll-on is truly unscented and works well. Although I'm going to have to wait till the hotter months here in AU to really see if it's better than just straight Crystal rock deodorants..

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1203200 on Dec 28, 2011

This stuff really works and is almost orderless. Better than the crystal type natural deodorants or Lafe's - actually keeps me dry.

SUPER

Posted by AnixLI on May 25, 2012

A great deodorant! at present the best of all, I have tried. During the day, no odor, no moisture was observed. Did not expect that the natural remedy can be so effective.