Real Purity, Hair Repair, Shampoo, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

Highly satisfactory product! No wheat and coconut ingredients!

Posted by Reviewer1670267 on Apr 02, 2013

Leaves hair shiny and squeaky clean. As a person with allergies, what I appreciate about this product is that it does not have coconut oil but palm oil. The company was quick to respond to my questions. I prefer the effect on the hair to be soft but would buy this shampoo again for what it is, even though it is pretty expensive for a small bottle. With extended use, however, I find this shampoo to be rather drying on the hair. Hair gets entangled - even for a person with straight hair! - so I mix a little almond oil into the shampoo with each wash. This takes care of the problem. Moisturisers usually have ingredients that don't agree with me.

favorite shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2650896 on Jun 13, 2013

This shampoo is great for my overworked hair.It does not lather a lot like other shampoos but it is much healthier for my hair.

Excellent

Posted by 4712436545738835152 on Mar 01, 2013

$15.00 is a lot to pay for a shampoo but this one is excellent ! All the store bought, big brand shampoos I have used previously have left me with a dry, stinging/red forehead in the morning. There is *none* of this with this shampoo. It smells great but in a natural and not overprocessed/industrial way. My hair feels clean and looks great. Definitely recommended.