Guaranteed Best Value for Natural Products!

Real Purity, Lipstick, Regal Red

4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews

Awesome color!

Posted by betterlife on Oct 31, 2011

It is not the texture I expected, but I ended up like this. The color is very pale red color. It has really moisturizing texture. I wish iherb carries all Real Purity's Lipsticks.

Love this color! Only rated 1 (low toxicity with 10 being worst) on Environmental Working Group toxicity scale!

Posted by Reviewer1022335 on Oct 11, 2013

I have 3 different shades from Real Purity: Raspberry, Dewberry, and this one - Regal Red. Raspberry is a bit too light in color for my dark hair and medium complexion; Dewberry is a bit too dark for me; and, Regal Red is JUST RIGHT! I love these lipsticks simply because they are not drying to the lips, have pretty good staying-power, and are low, low toxicity! I would have given 5 stars, but I take one star away because I'd like to see this lipstick last a little longer in the tube...it is softer than commercial lipsticks. Will continue to purchase this brand and color!

Real Purity, not so much

Posted by Reviewer1562792 on Sep 26, 2011

I wanted to love this and purchase it in several other shades, but i ordered only the Regal Red. Upon opening it, i noticed the smell of rancid oil, which i found very unpleasant. The color is beautiful but the texture is somewhat sticky. I am disappointed with this and will not repurchase!