« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Love this color! Only rated 1 (low toxicity with 10 being worst) on Environmental Working Group toxicity scale!

Posted by Reviewer1022335 on Oct 11, 2013

I have 3 different shades from Real Purity: Raspberry, Dewberry, and this one - Regal Red. Raspberry is a bit too light in color for my dark hair and medium complexion; Dewberry is a bit too dark for me; and, Regal Red is JUST RIGHT! I love these lipsticks simply because they are not drying to the lips, have pretty good staying-power, and are low, low toxicity! I would have given 5 stars, but I take one star away because I'd like to see this lipstick last a little longer in the tube...it is softer than commercial lipsticks. Will continue to purchase this brand and color!

Awesome color!

Posted by betterlife on Oct 31, 2011

It is not the texture I expected, but I ended up like this. The color is very pale red color. It has really moisturizing texture. I wish iherb carries all Real Purity's Lipsticks.

This is a deep berry colour

Posted by 5236273683768031647 on Nov 02, 2014

Lovely quality lipstick; I find though that it leaves me with a ring around my lips, eg after eating, but quite a few lipsticks do that - you just have to be diligent in re-applying. My complaint is that this isn't red! It's a deep berry colour - there's enough blue in it that I don't consider it red, but pink. But otherwise, I think it is a very good product.

Real Purity, not so much

Posted by Reviewer1562792 on Sep 26, 2011

I wanted to love this and purchase it in several other shades, but i ordered only the Regal Red. Upon opening it, i noticed the smell of rancid oil, which i found very unpleasant. The color is beautiful but the texture is somewhat sticky. I am disappointed with this and will not repurchase!

Didn't like the texture, the smell or the color.

Posted by naturalorganic on Dec 20, 2015

First.. - The smell.. This lipstick smells really bad.. Not only when you smell directly on the lipstick.. But you can smell it when you have it on your lips as well.. It smells rancid or something.. Too bad. - The texture was really weird.. It was a bit hard to get on your lips. You really had to go over the lips a couple of times to get the color it is supposed to be.. - The color wasn't for me.. I thought it was gonna be red. But it was not. It was a strong pink, a bit dark, with a blue undertone.. It doesn't suit my skintone. Even though I am pale and with a cool undertone. - I leaves a really ugly ring around your lips if you drink or eat something.. Not nice at all.. I'm much more happy with the Hemp Organics lipsticks.. They are fantastic!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »