Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Real Purity, Lipstick, Regal Red

Awesome color!

Posted by betterlife on Oct 31, 2011

It is not the texture I expected, but I ended up like this. The color is very pale red color. It has really moisturizing texture. I wish iherb carries all Real Purity's Lipsticks.

Love this color! Only rated 1 (low toxicity with 10 being worst) on Environmental Working Group toxicity scale!

Posted by Reviewer1022335 on Oct 11, 2013

I have 3 different shades from Real Purity: Raspberry, Dewberry, and this one - Regal Red. Raspberry is a bit too light in color for my dark hair and medium complexion; Dewberry is a bit too dark for me; and, Regal Red is JUST RIGHT! I love these lipsticks simply because they are not drying to the lips, have pretty good staying-power, and are low, low toxicity! I would have given 5 stars, but I take one star away because I'd like to see this lipstick last a little longer in the tube...it is softer than commercial lipsticks. Will continue to purchase this brand and color!

Real Purity, not so much

Posted by Reviewer1562792 on Sep 26, 2011

I wanted to love this and purchase it in several other shades, but i ordered only the Regal Red. Upon opening it, i noticed the smell of rancid oil, which i found very unpleasant. The color is beautiful but the texture is somewhat sticky. I am disappointed with this and will not repurchase!

This is a deep berry colour

Posted by 5236273683768031647 on Nov 02, 2014

Lovely quality lipstick; I find though that it leaves me with a ring around my lips, eg after eating, but quite a few lipsticks do that - you just have to be diligent in re-applying. My complaint is that this isn't red! It's a deep berry colour - there's enough blue in it that I don't consider it red, but pink. But otherwise, I think it is a very good product.

buen producto

Posted by 5671052503093038474 on Nov 27, 2014

es un labial muy hidratante, queda muy bonito puesto, es un rojo vivo. cuiaddo porque es muy blandito y se puede romper fácilmente.