Not dry

Posted by elinorlind on Oct 19, 2015

I was sceptical when I bought this because many of the reviews said it was dry. Mine was however not and I've had it for a while now. It's still not dry.

INCREDIBLE!!

Posted by 4938298930170215798 on May 27, 2015

This mascara is honestly the best I have ever used. I have contact dermatitis caused by chemicals in products and it will severely flare up. I always have to be extra careful with products and its ingredients. I have used quite a few natural mascaras, but they have all been pretty horrible. I am SO thankful for finding this one!! It is really the best mascara I have ever used, even back to when I was younger and using the not so good for you ones. It actually builds volume, which is usually difficult when finding an all natural mascara, and I haven't had any issues with smudging. It's amazing to have a mascara with no chemicals and to actually look and feel great. I am so happy that I FINALLY found my holy grail mascara! Man oh man has it been a long time coming to find one!

Meh

Posted by Reviewer1562837 on Mar 07, 2015

Great ingredients but smudges easily

LOVE

Posted by Reviewer2950705 on Feb 08, 2015

This is my HG mascara.... for years! There is a trick to it though: the mascara gets better with time. Yes, when you first try it doesn't have that much thickness, 'pump' the brush and get more air in there and with time it thickens and is like a dream: smooth thick natural lashes. I love that I can go to the beach and as long as I don't rub my eyes, it stayed on... yet at home, I just use baby wet wipes and it comes right off :)

Amazing

Posted by 4775694724855384416 on Jan 09, 2014

This is my perfect mascara. It is the only one with truly pure ingredients. I would recommend this for anyone with allergies or who finds mascara causes them problems. Whilst this does not give a knockout effect, one coat is natural, two or three is more dramatic. I don't find it flakes and I love the effect.

Great mascara!

Posted by Reviewer2605937 on Jan 04, 2014

This is a great mascara that does not irritate the eyes and makes the lashes look pretty. I do a couple of coats to build it up, but I have to do that with all mascaras. Since I have switched to this natural mascara and Larenim mineral eyeliner, my lashes have begun to grow. I used to use the chemical cheap stuff and noticed my eyelashes itching and falling out. My eyes no longer itch and my lashes are growing back to being full and pretty. Will buy this as long as it is available. Oh, and I thought it seemed expensive, but realized it is double the amount of what I used to buy and for me has lasted without drying.

Best mascara ever!

Posted by Reviewer1623936 on Aug 09, 2013

This mascara is awesome! It's even better than most conventional brands that I've used. It is not clumpy and does not smudge, and the one coat I put on in the morning lasts all day.

Useless!

Posted by 5684063029340383306 on Feb 25, 2013

It was to dry to use, so I took eyedrops, purified water, to soften it, then at least I could color my lashes, but within 1 hour it was all gone.

Natural ingredients but...

Posted by Reviewer2074869 on Feb 01, 2013

It's very difficult to remove. Even when I wash my eyes 3 or more times, some of it still remains and next day I find it on the corner of my eye.

Like it!!

Posted by 4959841240569421873 on Nov 08, 2012

This is good mascara. It does come off easily if you pinch or rub your lashes so I'm just careful not to do that. I do have to add a drop of water to the tube every once in awhile as it starts to dry out a lot, but since its water based, no big deal! It has the purest ingredients that I've found among "natural" mascara's. -Let's label GMO's everyone!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »