Fantastic coverage for a natural mascara

Posted by 4839964790182216380 on Aug 29, 2012

This is my new favourite mascara. Love the natural ingredients. The brush is good for both upper and lower lashes. Found that one coat is ample for day wear but builds easily for more intensity. Doesn't smudge or irritate eyes. Love that it thickens and lengthens without all the chemicals of mainstream mascaras. Definitely recommend. It doesn't come off easily so would definitely recommend an oil or eye makeup remover.

Useless!

Posted by 5684063029340383306 on Feb 25, 2013

It was to dry to use, so I took eyedrops, purified water, to soften it, then at least I could color my lashes, but within 1 hour it was all gone.

My eyes don't sting!!!

Posted by Reviewer1055794 on Feb 23, 2012

I love mascara and was looking for a natural one that worked well, looks like I found it! For the first time in a long time, my eyes don't burn or sting!!! Performance wise, it could be a bit more liquid as it's quite thick. Maybe it's got to do with winter weather (O Canada), and will be softer in the summer, or would be softer in a warmer climate period. I ended up adding 2 drops of vegetable glycerine (product already contains some, so can't go wrong), stirred a bit and tadam, it works like a charm and applies easier. So far, very satisfied!

Great mascara!

Posted by Reviewer2605937 on Jan 04, 2014

This is a great mascara that does not irritate the eyes and makes the lashes look pretty. I do a couple of coats to build it up, but I have to do that with all mascaras. Since I have switched to this natural mascara and Larenim mineral eyeliner, my lashes have begun to grow. I used to use the chemical cheap stuff and noticed my eyelashes itching and falling out. My eyes no longer itch and my lashes are growing back to being full and pretty. Will buy this as long as it is available. Oh, and I thought it seemed expensive, but realized it is double the amount of what I used to buy and for me has lasted without drying.

Clumpy and disappointing

Posted by Reviewer2393859 on Sep 16, 2011

I thought I would try this mascara as a replacement, since iHerb doesn't carry my usual brand. I was TERRIBLY disappointed. Real Purity was clumpy from the start -- and after three days of use, I gave up. Globs of mascara speckled my lids, lashes, and around my eye. I will be contacting customer service to see if they will look into stocking my favorite mascara (Lavera Volume Mascara No. 1 Black, paraben-free and heavy-metal-free).

perfect mascara

Posted by Reviewer1153755 on Jun 20, 2011

Applies well, stays on all day, no flaking and feels kind to my eyes. Just ordered 3 more so i have a supply as this sells out!

Amazing

Posted by 4775694724855384416 on Jan 09, 2014

This is my perfect mascara. It is the only one with truly pure ingredients. I would recommend this for anyone with allergies or who finds mascara causes them problems. Whilst this does not give a knockout effect, one coat is natural, two or three is more dramatic. I don't find it flakes and I love the effect.

Not dry

Posted by elinorlind on Oct 19, 2015

I was sceptical when I bought this because many of the reviews said it was dry. Mine was however not and I've had it for a while now. It's still not dry.

Posted by Reviewer1290043 on Jun 28, 2012

Pros: Volume, smudge-free, pure ingredients. Cons: FLAKES once dry, does not define lashes, tube does not last long/dries out super fast. Went back to the always perfect L'Oreal Voluminous.

Real Purity, Mascara, Black, 50 cc

Posted by opheart on Dec 22, 2011

It's all right for sensitive eyes, but the brush is too thin. It can't give the volume and the quantity of mascara on the brush is too little.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »