Real Purity, Mascara, Black, 13 ml

Fantastic coverage for a natural mascara

Posted by 4839964790182216380 on Aug 29, 2012

This is my new favourite mascara. Love the natural ingredients. The brush is good for both upper and lower lashes. Found that one coat is ample for day wear but builds easily for more intensity. Doesn't smudge or irritate eyes. Love that it thickens and lengthens without all the chemicals of mainstream mascaras. Definitely recommend. It doesn't come off easily so would definitely recommend an oil or eye makeup remover.

Useless!

Posted by 5684063029340383306 on Feb 25, 2013

It was to dry to use, so I took eyedrops, purified water, to soften it, then at least I could color my lashes, but within 1 hour it was all gone.

Clumpy and disappointing

Posted by Reviewer2393859 on Sep 16, 2011

I thought I would try this mascara as a replacement, since iHerb doesn't carry my usual brand. I was TERRIBLY disappointed. Real Purity was clumpy from the start -- and after three days of use, I gave up. Globs of mascara speckled my lids, lashes, and around my eye. I will be contacting customer service to see if they will look into stocking my favorite mascara (Lavera Volume Mascara No. 1 Black, paraben-free and heavy-metal-free).

perfect mascara

Posted by Reviewer1153755 on Jun 20, 2011

Applies well, stays on all day, no flaking and feels kind to my eyes. Just ordered 3 more so i have a supply as this sells out!

My eyes don't sting!!!

Posted by Reviewer1055794 on Feb 23, 2012

I love mascara and was looking for a natural one that worked well, looks like I found it! For the first time in a long time, my eyes don't burn or sting!!! Performance wise, it could be a bit more liquid as it's quite thick. Maybe it's got to do with winter weather (O Canada), and will be softer in the summer, or would be softer in a warmer climate period. I ended up adding 2 drops of vegetable glycerine (product already contains some, so can't go wrong), stirred a bit and tadam, it works like a charm and applies easier. So far, very satisfied!