I have not used all the brushes

Posted by 5522327172592391786 on Apr 14, 2016

I used only the big ones which I love. The big one is for powder and displays it fairly, evenly, and the second one is for my bronzer - good effect, too.

Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman, Duo-Fiber Collection, 3 Brush Set

Posted by 4738524870434182633 on Feb 20, 2016

Love these bruches for blending eyeshadows and applying higlight and blush!

AMAZING BRUSHES!

Posted by 4766563604236022809 on Nov 04, 2015

Very fast shipping, great communication, fast payment, great original quality(NOT FAKE), good seller, very cheap in USA than in Australia .I've been using them for a few months and I've been impressed with their quality. Bristles of taklon is so soft. I love the entire range of these brushes .These brushes are fantastic in terms of application, softness & PRICE ! and beautiful look. Make the application of make up very easy and your face looking perfect! It's a total must-have.Real Techniques brushes there are the best of the world! Very recommended.THANK YOU

Duo fiber

Posted by 5261203281108664526 on Sep 29, 2015

Today I tried this brushes for first time and O my god, I`m so pleased with this, I can`t emphasize how much, contour brush I use for liquid foundation and gives most fabulous airbrush effect and big one for powder. I hope this was helpful, if anyone doubt about purchasing :)

love love

Posted by 4944532356491613024 on Sep 15, 2015

very good duo-fiber collection

Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman, Duo-Fiber Collection, Limited Edition, 3 Brush

Posted by 5630962725515686094 on Jul 07, 2015

I ordered this in may and it neveR came. I ordered products for 53 euros and they told me 3 times now that they send the package and that it would arrive in 60 days. THE PACKAGE NEVER ARRIVED!!!!

Great!!

Posted by 5089607379421887656 on Jun 19, 2015

i just love this collection it super soft and blend perfectly on my skin

Very effective

Posted by 5273492987893429582 on Jun 06, 2015

Bought this and I was not sure how to use these, however I was finding myself reaching out to these almost everyday. The large one I mainly use to powder and the medium one I like for cream blushes, however I believe I could use them for much more purposes.

Hated them

Posted by greece2 on May 12, 2015

they don't work nice with any product cream or powder. I gave them away after using them twice.

Love this set

Posted by 5419585203180310360 on Mar 24, 2015

All these brushes are just perfect for my make up routine