Mini version!

Posted by 5594954672288670100 on Jun 09, 2014

I love travelling size things. Brushes are one of them! It's hard to find a mini size brushes! All of them are useable!

cute

Posted by 5390589756384592744 on Aug 04, 2014

Very small and light. Smaller than your palm which is nice to fit in your makeup purse:) Love it! Though the foundation brush is too small n thin for foundation application, I use it as a highlighter brush.

Great

Posted by 5749671585945185273 on Jul 10, 2014

Amazing brushes. I use every day blush brush. They are small and are great for my bag.Amazing quality.I recommend.

Littlest brush is an awesome concealer brush

Posted by 4616715287013331533 on Oct 15, 2014

See that tiny purple brush? Well it just won my personal prize for all time best ever under-eye concealer brush! I have so many so-called concealer brushes. Most are too tiny and firm so they streak; others are too huge and I don't know how anyone applies concealer neatly with them. This is the Goldilocks brush - it's just right! I get a smooth and darn near perfect result. It's small enough to be precise, but soft and dense enough to pick up product and lay it down smoothly. I don't know what to do with the middle sized brush. I haven't even tried the largest one. And I don't care. I'm going to buy a second set just to have a spare of that little purple gem. Oh, and they are all the usual RT quality. Nicely made, soft, perfect really.

Una tontería de brochitas absurdas

Posted by Evandy on Jul 23, 2014

Son demasiado pequeñas incluso para su uso especificado. Sólo valen para pequeñísimas zonas del rostro, como ojeras, granitos, ojos... La de colorete podría ser útil para coloretes en crema.

Perfect for traveling

Posted by 5203733270990926121 on Sep 04, 2014

The brushes are soft and alow makeup to look nice on the skin. The set is perfect for traveling!

Great cheap products

Posted by 5458231126782960562 on Sep 07, 2015

This is really good set, i like foundation brush the most. 4 stars just because of package, it will be better if there is something like little dust bag

Excellent product for touch up

Posted by 5151416500217566218 on Nov 20, 2015

You cannot really do a full face makeup with this set of brushes, but excellent for touch up on the go or night out. Again, Real techniques brushes are easy to wash, no shedding, not the softest but soft enough, great price.

As good as they are small

Posted by 5205554691243113049 on Sep 11, 2014

As good as they are small

Huge real techniques fan

Posted by 5377989304748997174 on Oct 27, 2014

All their brushes are amazing quality and are just amazing all round! I own literally every single brush and I've never had an issue! Have them for over a year and they're still the same quality as they were when new Highly recommend