Great brushes, high quality, very soft and easy to use

Posted by coupon-code-VIL429 on Apr 04, 2012

I trully love those brushes, I have tried many other brands before and think this one is the best, they are big enough so you can handle them easilly plus I love the design and the softness of the bristles.

I Love The MultiTask Brush

Posted by lillysbeautyspot on Jun 25, 2013

The Shading and MultiTask Brushes in this set are amazing and feel as though the MultiTask Brush could've been sold as a single brush as well as the Purple one (perfect for blending BTW). The foundation brush is great also however I do not use foundation brushes for foundations (if that makes sense? I use buffing brushes instead). I would recommend this set to others and if you haven't tried any Real Techniques Brushes/Sets this would be a good set to try as you get a feel of the quality of the brushes =)

Incredible Makeup Brushes! Very soft and durable.

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Aug 01, 2015

I love the brushes! They are very soft, which is important for the application of the products and the touch on the skin. I am a pro makeup artist and use brushes every day. I am washing them frequently and they look like new after every wash. That is the main reason I switched to Real Techniques from other pro brushes(which started loosing hair and became dry after a few washes). I also get great feedback from my clients when using Real Techniques, they notice the difference and say that these brushes feel softer than others. I got all the brushes from Real Techniques and recommend them to all my clients. I can't believe I spent so much before on less quality brushes, Real techniques are affordable and great quality. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Génois

Posted by 5042607901778593815 on Jul 21, 2012

Absolutely great brushes! I recommand

Encantada

Posted by Elisabb on Jul 13, 2013

Como todas las brochas de Real Techniques, me encantan!!!

Love this!

Posted by bliurblog on Jul 01, 2012

I love the entire range of these brushes. I own mostly of them and I think they're absolutely fantastic and very good value for the price.

travel essentials

Posted by 4727180779830000268 on Jul 01, 2012

Absolutely amazing kit!!! the multi task brush its a must have

like this set so muchhhhhhhhhhh.........

Posted by 5697009149512375367 on Jul 05, 2012

this set is so good and for price more ...it's perfect for makeup artist or for makeup addict...like it ....

REAL TECHNIQUES BRUSHES

Posted by 5262560415989951440 on Jul 08, 2012

THESE BRUSHES ARE WONDERFUL, DO HIS WORK AND EASY TO CLEAN. I AM CHARMED WITH THEM!

Amazing

Posted by AdelinaRadu on Feb 28, 2014

I did not buy this set from Iherb (as they weren't available in here at that time), but I can say that thous brushes are amazing! If you think my review convinced you to buy or not this product I would kindly like to ask you to read more of my reviews on my page :)