great

Posted by 4983709043876889160 on Apr 25, 2016

Great

amazing brushes

Posted by 5360538247724083732 on Mar 29, 2016

Amazing brushes, very very soft, don't shed at all, beautiful design. It is very easy to wash them without getting wet the whole brush which leads to sheding. As for the set, I use only the multitask brush for powder, if you have a more rounded face it will be great for blush too. the eye brush is too big, you can use it for a base shadow. I never use the third brush , I bought the set for the multitask brush. My advise is if you are not going to use at least the 2 of the 3 brushes do not get it.

just love them

Posted by 4986432358064576094 on Sep 30, 2015

I just love the real techniques brushes they are soooo soft and just make application so easy.

Absolutely love my purchase!

Posted by 4827256725605568911 on Aug 11, 2015

Seriously no complains! Love these brushes. Soft & easy to blend. It is synthetic so can be use for both cream/powder/liquid products and not wasting them. I love how it is super easy to clean! Will get more in the future. For now super contented with just these 3 brushes that does all job :)

Incredible Makeup Brushes! Very soft and durable.

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Aug 01, 2015

I love the brushes! They are very soft, which is important for the application of the products and the touch on the skin. I am a pro makeup artist and use brushes every day. I am washing them frequently and they look like new after every wash. That is the main reason I switched to Real Techniques from other pro brushes(which started loosing hair and became dry after a few washes). I also get great feedback from my clients when using Real Techniques, they notice the difference and say that these brushes feel softer than others. I got all the brushes from Real Techniques and recommend them to all my clients. I can't believe I spent so much before on less quality brushes, Real techniques are affordable and great quality. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Super!!!!!!

Posted by 5216846107715870267 on Jun 05, 2015

Nuostabus sepetukai,standus,bet tepa minkstai,sūek tiek ppalieka dryziųs,bet gal cia mano dar neigudusi ranka kalta. :) jau pakeliui namo dar vienas sepetukas ir ateity dar pirksiu viena ir starter set rinkinuka ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Fantastic combination

Posted by 5515745443558817047 on May 30, 2015

If you want to try out real techniques- get this pack to discover hour awesome their products are. I've had real technique brushes since their launch and not one has ever had a single hair loss.

Review

Posted by 5542704760014953583 on May 25, 2015

I am very satisfised for buying these products!

Waow

Posted by 5479745306490712729 on May 04, 2015

Love! Love! Love!

OMG

Posted by 4766691639424628473 on Apr 24, 2015

THESE ARE AMAZING TOTALLY WORTH EVERY CENT I CANT EVEN PUT INTO WORDS HOW MUCH I LOVE THEM!!!! MY MAKEUP APPLICATION IS 100 TIMES BETTER THAN BEFORE!!!!! :)