A must have multi-tasking brush!

Posted by 5675431058804880456 on Mar 06, 2014

This brush does everything! It applies foundations, liquid, powder and cream, face powder, contour and blush perfectly! If I were stranded in an island and had to choose a single makeup brush this would be it! Yes thats how much I love it :) the pull-up metallic band can be pulled halfway to control contouring the face. Absolutely soft and dense..love <3

I love this brush!

Posted by 5118447982209662885 on Mar 26, 2014

This brush is really a cuddle on the face.

Like the design

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jun 26, 2014

With retractable design, it's tiny and easy to keep in my handbag. the brush itself is very good quality as usual for Real Techniques. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Very soft and good sized. 6 brushes in one: foundation, blush, powder, contur, consealer and hightliter. I use is when i travel and take only this one and its just PERFECT!

Posted by 5310416109424512625 on Jul 05, 2015

המברשת שתמיד איתי בתיק. מדהימה נעימה ונוחה למוצרים קרמים ואבקתיים כאחד

Great multitasker

Posted by 5605926368630293423 on Dec 05, 2014

Love the retractable design that is perfect for travelling! It keeps both the brush and my makeup bag clean. It can be used to applied both powder and liquid foundation, blush and setting powder. When the ferrule is not completely pushed down, the bristles become denser and can be used for contouring or even concealer! This is certainly a must have in your on-the-go makeup bag!

La tapa se rompe a la mínima

Posted by Reviewer1783332 on Aug 15, 2014

La brocha en sí está muy bien, pero para ser una brocha pensada para llevar de viaje o en el bolso, la tapa se ha roto a la primera ocasión sin recibir golpe fuerte.

Good tool

Posted by 5252074731247847929 on Aug 21, 2014

I use it to apply brusher.

Great for your bag

Posted by 4622943213351517628 on Jul 31, 2014

Love this brush for powder foundation or blush on the go. Super soft and maintains your bag clean!

Классная кисть Marvellious brush

Posted by AyaBek on Aug 13, 2014

Прекрасная кисть. Мягкая, многофункциональная, проста в использовании и уходе.Влюбилась в нее. Не тянет кожу. Спасибо I herb за возможность покупать хрошие вещи по хорошей цене. Обслуживание и доставка быстрые и удобыея. Wonderful brush. Soft, multifunctional, easy in using and care. I fell in love with it. It does not draw your skin. Thank you I herb for the possibility to buy good things for good price.Service and delivery is quick and easy.

Versatile brush

Posted by 4917240818846069195 on Aug 15, 2014

I have never purchased Real Techniques brushes before, so I was excited to be a part of the bandwagon. This brush is perfect, it is so versatile, I use it as a on-the-go blusher/bronzer or to set my powders. I really recommend this brush! The packaging is super cute, the brush bristles are soft and it is so affordable.