Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman, Your Base/Flawless, Core Collection, 4 Brushes + Case

Great Synthetic brushes for an even application

Posted by Carinahamed From Spain on Jul 17, 2012

As for the Travel Essentials, I only have positive things to say about these brushes. All of the 4 are synthetic and come in a not-so-practical case, but hey, it's free!! About the brushes, I'd say that I have tried them with different textures and products and this is how they work for me: - Detailer brush: I use this brush for concealing only, it states in the box that could be used for lips as well, but it hasn't worked for me for this purpose. I have used it for small areas of my face that require concealing, such as breakouts, small scars from previous acne; but I wouldn't recomend it for under eye covering, as it leaves stripes on the application of the concealer and you have to go over it to blend, so it doubles the job. - Pointed foundation brush, I don't agree with this, as it is very small to use with foundation. However, it does a great job applying a highlighter or even concealing the under eye area; those are the ways I use this brush. - Buffing brush: this is my foundation brush, deffinitely!!! I loev how it feels on the sking and the finish it leaves once the foundation, bb cream, tinted moiturizer is applied, no stripes at all are seen and the application is even and I just love it, probably one of my favorites along with the multitask brush of the travel essentials kit. - Countour Brush: this one is perfect if you want to leave your face with a natural finish after using blush or bronzer, as you work on small areas and it belds the product quite well.

Never Received

Posted by 5520062044676815872 on Jun 20, 2013

I have been waiting weeks for these brushes. iHerb are ignoring emails and will not communicate with me, despite the fact I spent $60 on various brushes. I'd advise you to avoid this company like the plague. I will now be taking up claims will DHL and reporting the company to trading standards. Unacceptable.

Delight/Восторг

Posted by AmberCat From Russian Federation on Aug 03, 2012

Brushes have good quality and very pleasant tactile feelings. Bristles of taklon is so soft. Brushes are packaged in a quality and handy case. I would like if brush was a bit largest, but it is only one drawback I can see. I recommend it! Очень приятные, качественные кисти. Ворс теклоновый, очень мягкий. Кисти заключены в качественный и удобный чехол. Хотелось бы, чтобы buffing кисть была чуть побольше. Это единственный недостаток, который я могу отметить. Рекомендую.

Merita fiecare banut!

Posted by boondy From Romania on Jul 30, 2012

Isi fac treaba foarte bine, nu le cade parul, se usuca destul de repede si au un aspect foarte profi. Le recomand cu drag!

Love this!

Posted by bliurblog From Spain on Jul 01, 2012

I love the entire range of these brushes. I own mostly of them and I think they're absolutely fantastic and very good value for the price.