Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman, Your Base/Flawless, Core Collection, 4 Brushes + Case

Great Synthetic brushes for an even application

Posted by Carinahamed on Jul 17, 2012

As for the Travel Essentials, I only have positive things to say about these brushes. All of the 4 are synthetic and come in a not-so-practical case, but hey, it's free!! About the brushes, I'd say that I have tried them with different textures and products and this is how they work for me: - Detailer brush: I use this brush for concealing only, it states in the box that could be used for lips as well, but it hasn't worked for me for this purpose. I have used it for small areas of my face that require concealing, such as breakouts, small scars from previous acne; but I wouldn't recomend it for under eye covering, as it leaves stripes on the application of the concealer and you have to go over it to blend, so it doubles the job. - Pointed foundation brush, I don't agree with this, as it is very small to use with foundation. However, it does a great job applying a highlighter or even concealing the under eye area; those are the ways I use this brush. - Buffing brush: this is my foundation brush, deffinitely!!! I loev how it feels on the sking and the finish it leaves once the foundation, bb cream, tinted moiturizer is applied, no stripes at all are seen and the application is even and I just love it, probably one of my favorites along with the multitask brush of the travel essentials kit. - Countour Brush: this one is perfect if you want to leave your face with a natural finish after using blush or bronzer, as you work on small areas and it belds the product quite well.

Never Received

Posted by 5520062044676815872 on Jun 20, 2013

I have been waiting weeks for these brushes. iHerb are ignoring emails and will not communicate with me, despite the fact I spent $60 on various brushes. I'd advise you to avoid this company like the plague. I will now be taking up claims will DHL and reporting the company to trading standards. Unacceptable.

Merita fiecare banut!

Posted by boondy on Jul 30, 2012

Isi fac treaba foarte bine, nu le cade parul, se usuca destul de repede si au un aspect foarte profi. Le recomand cu drag!

Did not receive my order (ordering from France)

Posted by 4796786000737895458 on May 02, 2013

Did not receive my order (ordering from France)

Great product, awful website

Posted by 5568867032591235730 on Feb 09, 2013

I got a huge taxes/custom charge for these brushes! This made it not very cheap at all! Got charged another £19 British pounds! If you live in England don't even bother with them! Absolutely rubbish website not helpful at al