Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman, Your Base/Flawless, Core Collection, 4 Brushes + Case

Reviews 2-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Least favorite

Posted by 5448834404520639365 on Jan 24, 2013

This I guess is my last favorite of the Real Techniques sets, I don't care much for the brushes in general. The buffing brush is nice for full coverahe foundation, and the contour brush is good. But not MUST-HAVE amazing. Unless you don't have a blush brush yet, then this might be a good deal for the price.

Mediocre

Posted by 5372408073616672944 on Nov 09, 2013

This set is ok. Nothing special, and like all of this line the bristles are not soft or pleasant to use. It does look pretty but that's about it.

Very dissapointed

Posted by 5165675361940750082 on Dec 14, 2013

Brushes are too small and not soft enough. Foundation brush leaves traces on my face. Would not buy again.

rather poor in quality

Posted by 5322678494706831594 on Apr 10, 2014

the hair is a bit hard for my skin, it irriated my face.

It is not of a big deal!!! :/

Posted by 5385981738970138157 on Apr 16, 2014

I really liked the contour brush and the small detailer brush!!!!!I found the pointed foundation brush completely useless!!!!!!!!And the buffing brush is ok but I really don't know what's the big fuss about!!!!!It leaves me lines when I apply my makeup!!! :/

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »