Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman, Your Base/Flawless, Core Collection, 4 Brushes + Case

Reviews 3-star

Used to be fantastic - last set not good and iHerb customer service diabolical

Posted by 4616715287013331533 on May 29, 2013

I adore Real techniques brushes - I have them ALL, plus several doubles. They are (or WERE) great quality brushes, cut so precisely, made from soft dense bristles and with lovely handles. I bought a second Core Collection set in May 2013 only to find some brushes with obvious manufacturing faults. I was very surprised and disappointed. Something has clearly gone wrong. Worse than that has been iHerb's total failure to address enquiries about it! I was literally told to email someone else (gee, thanks!) then the nominated department ignored the enquiry totally. They simply would not respond about it at all, no matter how many emails I sent. They took my money, sent a faulty product, and apparently just could not care less! I have to say I am shocked. It's my first black mark against iHerb. Up until now I have been a great fan of iHerb, recommending them to everyone. Now I am issuing warnings instead! :(

I like 2/4 brushes and LOVE 1/4

Posted by MiaMor on Feb 11, 2013

The contour brush I LOVE. The face brush is good and so is the smaller brush. The "Foundation" brush is not a foundation brush because of the size but can be used for placing under eye powder.

Some very good brushes and some others not that nice

Posted by 5546743963817635239 on Feb 20, 2013

I love some brushes of the set and I never use some others : Detailer brush : Never use it! Pointed foundation brush : Far too small for foundation, I never use it! Buffing brush : Love it, one of my favorite brush to apply blush. Contour brush : Can't live without this one anymore, gives you a perfect contour!!

Core Collection

Posted by 5165887003605705001 on Oct 10, 2013

I'm rating this 3 stars even though i only use one of the brushes i bought from here, which is the buffing brush, and i absolutely LOVE my buffer brush it is really good for applying powder for your face and under the eyes. But i do not like the concealer brush as i think it is too thin, and the foundation brush just doesn't work for me. I have not and do not use the contour brush.

De gran utilidad

Posted by 5511413218166002552 on Dec 02, 2013

Set de brochas muy útil y de una gran calidad. El único inconveniente lo encuentro en la "buffing brush"ya que suelta bastante pelo, tanto en su aplicación como en el lavado, aunque es muy recomendable para bases compactas.