Very dissapointed

Posted by 5165675361940750082 on Dec 14, 2013

Brushes are too small and not soft enough. Foundation brush leaves traces on my face. Would not buy again.

Least favorite

Posted by 5448834404520639365 on Jan 24, 2013

This I guess is my last favorite of the Real Techniques sets, I don't care much for the brushes in general. The buffing brush is nice for full coverahe foundation, and the contour brush is good. But not MUST-HAVE amazing. Unless you don't have a blush brush yet, then this might be a good deal for the price.

Mediocre

Posted by 5372408073616672944 on Nov 09, 2013

This set is ok. Nothing special, and like all of this line the bristles are not soft or pleasant to use. It does look pretty but that's about it.

Kit mal pensé

Posted by Swinaa on Nov 10, 2013

Déçue par ce kit: - le Detailer Brush est pas mal pour poser le rouge à lèvres, mais j'en ai peu l'utilité personnellement - le Pointed Foundation Brush est très étrange, il se comporte bizarrement au contact du fond de teint, comme si ses poils étaient hydrofuges, je ne sais pas si je suis claire... Il n'absorbe pas du tout la matière et donc ne l'applique pas bien, laissant de grosses stries; ses poils sont extrêmement rigides. Il est en plus beaucoup trop petit par rapport au visage. Vu qu'il faut finir le travail au doigt, il est de fait inutile! - le Buffing Brush peut être utilisé pour le fond de teint liquide mais il est tellement fourni qu'il absorbe beaucoup de matière (il me faut au moins 4 pompes versus une avec une utilisation aux doigts: pas économique) - enfin, le Contour Brush est le seul pinceau à mon goût: pour l'enlumineur, le contour, ou pour poudrer l'anti-cernes, il fait très bien son job. La pochette par contre est hyper bien pensée, se ferme avec un scratch et protège bien les pinceaux lors du transport, en plus de pouvoir mettre plusieurs pinceaux supplémentaires! Les autres pinceaux RT ont globalement l'avantage d'être doux, solides, faciles à laver, rapides à sécher, donc d'excellent rapport qualité-prix, mais ce kit est un achat raté, je le déconseille. Merci de jeter un coup d'oeil à mon profil si mon commentaire vous a semblé utile et s'il s'agit de votre première commande! :)

It is not of a big deal!!! :/

Posted by 5385981738970138157 on Apr 16, 2014

I really liked the contour brush and the small detailer brush!!!!!I found the pointed foundation brush completely useless!!!!!!!!And the buffing brush is ok but I really don't know what's the big fuss about!!!!!It leaves me lines when I apply my makeup!!! :/

Warning to Canadians!

Posted by 4877108450178157209 on May 22, 2014

First I'll say I am very happy with my brushes. They don't shed and apply product very well. The packaging is a great idea but once brushes are taken out, it's quite a chore to get them back in so I just use my other brush case for travelling which holds 24 brushes. The reason I am giving this 2 stars is it's NOT worth the cost! I weighed this site with another Canadian site and thought purchasing them here would be more cost effective-WRONG! Though delivery only took 4 days, I was asked for an additional $26. at the door! DHL claimed it was taxes and customs but I am an avid on-line shopper and have been for many years. I have NEVER been charged anything additional outside of the initial purchase! This being said...I will NEVER shop this site again nor deal with ANY site that deals with DHL. If you are a Canadian buyer...there is a much cheaper site with FREE shipping for this product within Canada.

Nice set

Posted by 5373308767214296982 on May 30, 2014

I love the contour and buffing brush the most. Get compliment after using buffing brush for my blush application

Real Techniques, makeup brushes travel kit

Posted by 2014-09-26 on Oct 30, 2014

The Pointed Foundation Brush and the Detailer Brush are junk! Do not expect much.

the brushes are a bit too small

Posted by 5459334211165080019 on Apr 12, 2015

the brushes are a bit too small

Too expensive - Better to buy from Indian sites

Posted by 5217542948713356302 on Jan 24, 2016

I ordered from India. The products are absolutely fantastic. The main reason I decided to order from iherb is because I was under the impression that it will be cheaper this way. I bought a bunch of brushes for about Rs. 3,500. The order reached India soon enough. It was then that i was told that I will have to pay another Rs.3,000 as customs duty. To be fair, iherb does say that you will have to pay applicable taxes, but had I known that the taxes were as much as the price of the product itself I would have never ordered from iherb. All these brushes are available on Indian websites for half the price I ended up paying for them. Overall, while happy with the products, I feel robbed!