Great Synthetic brushes for an even application

Posted by Carinahamed on Jul 17, 2012

As for the Travel Essentials, I only have positive things to say about these brushes. All of the 4 are synthetic and come in a not-so-practical case, but hey, it's free!! About the brushes, I'd say that I have tried them with different textures and products and this is how they work for me: - Detailer brush: I use this brush for concealing only, it states in the box that could be used for lips as well, but it hasn't worked for me for this purpose. I have used it for small areas of my face that require concealing, such as breakouts, small scars from previous acne; but I wouldn't recomend it for under eye covering, as it leaves stripes on the application of the concealer and you have to go over it to blend, so it doubles the job. - Pointed foundation brush, I don't agree with this, as it is very small to use with foundation. However, it does a great job applying a highlighter or even concealing the under eye area; those are the ways I use this brush. - Buffing brush: this is my foundation brush, deffinitely!!! I loev how it feels on the sking and the finish it leaves once the foundation, bb cream, tinted moiturizer is applied, no stripes at all are seen and the application is even and I just love it, probably one of my favorites along with the multitask brush of the travel essentials kit. - Countour Brush: this one is perfect if you want to leave your face with a natural finish after using blush or bronzer, as you work on small areas and it belds the product quite well.

Amazing brushes !

Posted by BettyF on Feb 08, 2013

So far I have ordered most of the Real Techniques brushes , only missing a few. I've been using them for a few months and I've been impressed with their quality. Samantha Chapman did a very good job here. The bristles are soft but firm, I love the handles, they are not too long but not too short either. They wash really easily with baby shampoo and warm water, I also disinfected them with 99% alcohol (isopropylic alcohol)and they maintained their shape and their softness. My favorite brush out of this set, is the Buffing Brush. I use it to apply liquid foundation and it became my favorite foundation brush, it made me forget my previous favorite, F80 from Sigma. This brush applies foundation really nice and easy, a few swirls and you're done, leaving a nice flawless finish. It can also be used for powder or blush, but as I said I prefer to use it for foundation. My second favorite brush is the Contour brush which I use for contouring my face with bronzer. It's a nice brush, perfect size to fit right in the cheek bone area, even on the sides of the nose. The Pointed foundation Brush is too small for my liking and I don't use it to apply foundation. Instead I use it to apply and blend the concealer under my eyes and around my nostrils. The fact that is pointed is a plus in this case because it provides an easier application in those areas. The detail brush doesn't get a lot of use in my case, I bought these brushes for personal use, I'm not a make up artist. But I use this brush to add highlighter in the inner corner of my eyes. Overall is an amazing set and well worth its price. I'm planning to buy a second set just for the Buffing brush and the Contour brush (which I'm gonna use this time for highlighting)....I really love them and I need to have two of each.

Merita fiecare banut!

Posted by boondy on Jul 30, 2012

Isi fac treaba foarte bine, nu le cade parul, se usuca destul de repede si au un aspect foarte profi. Le recomand cu drag!

Delight/Восторг

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 03, 2012

Brushes have good quality and very pleasant tactile feelings. Bristles of taklon is so soft. Brushes are packaged in a quality and handy case. I would like if brush was a bit largest, but it is only one drawback I can see. I recommend it! Очень приятные, качественные кисти. Ворс теклоновый, очень мягкий. Кисти заключены в качественный и удобный чехол. Хотелось бы, чтобы buffing кисть была чуть побольше. Это единственный недостаток, который я могу отметить. Рекомендую.

Love this!

Posted by bliurblog on Jul 01, 2012

I love the entire range of these brushes. I own mostly of them and I think they're absolutely fantastic and very good value for the price.

Love!

Posted by chrysalis on Jul 23, 2013

Love these brushes. Considering this set is approximately $45 in Australia, this is amazing value. These are fantastically soft - the set is worth buying for the buffing brush alone. I don't find the other brushes quite as useful, but they're still a great addition to the set.

Flawless

Posted by Reviewer2099218 on May 06, 2012

It makes my face looks flawless

A must-have for starters

Posted by illuminated on Jan 30, 2014

It's a total must-have. Not only they're cheap, but do an amazing job, compared to other high-end brands and their brushes. The bristles are synthetic, very soft and the apply the product very evenly and smoothly. Recommend.

Must Have Brushes For Those Who LOVE Make Up

Posted by lillysbeautyspot on Jun 25, 2013

I LOVE these brushes and are must haves for all those who want a great base of make up; this was the very first set of brushes that I purchased from the Real Techniques Range and would recommend this set first if you are wanting to try out and get an idea of the quality first, once you're happy and love these brushes as much as I do you're probably best to get the Real Techniques Starter Set for the eyes, if you're not that into eye makeup I would suggest skipping to both the Expert Face Brush and Stippling Brush. The Buffing Brush in this set is amazing for giving a flawless finish (LOVE); I use this brush daily for liquid foundation and even great for use with my BB Cream.

wow

Posted by 5242850197462098995 on Sep 04, 2015

The brushes are amazing I livye in Australia and the same pack in priciline is $45 when I found them on here I had to have them this pac has everything that you will need for your face fantastic