Great Synthetic brushes for an even application

Posted by Carinahamed on Jul 17, 2012

As for the Travel Essentials, I only have positive things to say about these brushes. All of the 4 are synthetic and come in a not-so-practical case, but hey, it's free!! About the brushes, I'd say that I have tried them with different textures and products and this is how they work for me: - Detailer brush: I use this brush for concealing only, it states in the box that could be used for lips as well, but it hasn't worked for me for this purpose. I have used it for small areas of my face that require concealing, such as breakouts, small scars from previous acne; but I wouldn't recomend it for under eye covering, as it leaves stripes on the application of the concealer and you have to go over it to blend, so it doubles the job. - Pointed foundation brush, I don't agree with this, as it is very small to use with foundation. However, it does a great job applying a highlighter or even concealing the under eye area; those are the ways I use this brush. - Buffing brush: this is my foundation brush, deffinitely!!! I loev how it feels on the sking and the finish it leaves once the foundation, bb cream, tinted moiturizer is applied, no stripes at all are seen and the application is even and I just love it, probably one of my favorites along with the multitask brush of the travel essentials kit. - Countour Brush: this one is perfect if you want to leave your face with a natural finish after using blush or bronzer, as you work on small areas and it belds the product quite well.

Never Received

Posted by 5520062044676815872 on Jun 20, 2013

I have been waiting weeks for these brushes. iHerb are ignoring emails and will not communicate with me, despite the fact I spent $60 on various brushes. I'd advise you to avoid this company like the plague. I will now be taking up claims will DHL and reporting the company to trading standards. Unacceptable.

Used to be fantastic - last set not good and iHerb customer service diabolical

Posted by 4616715287013331533 on May 29, 2013

I adore Real techniques brushes - I have them ALL, plus several doubles. They are (or WERE) great quality brushes, cut so precisely, made from soft dense bristles and with lovely handles. I bought a second Core Collection set in May 2013 only to find some brushes with obvious manufacturing faults. I was very surprised and disappointed. Something has clearly gone wrong. Worse than that has been iHerb's total failure to address enquiries about it! I was literally told to email someone else (gee, thanks!) then the nominated department ignored the enquiry totally. They simply would not respond about it at all, no matter how many emails I sent. They took my money, sent a faulty product, and apparently just could not care less! I have to say I am shocked. It's my first black mark against iHerb. Up until now I have been a great fan of iHerb, recommending them to everyone. Now I am issuing warnings instead! :(

Did not receive my order (ordering from France)

Posted by 4796786000737895458 on May 02, 2013

Did not receive my order (ordering from France)

Merita fiecare banut!

Posted by boondy on Jul 30, 2012

Isi fac treaba foarte bine, nu le cade parul, se usuca destul de repede si au un aspect foarte profi. Le recomand cu drag!