Love this brush

Posted by 5289128092501337540 on Apr 26, 2016

Lasted for 3 years of everyday use.

bien

Posted by 5531963046968177231 on Apr 23, 2016

vale la pena, difumina muy bien aunque me sigue gustando mas la bb

Best foundation brush

Posted by 4671142746317866768 on Apr 08, 2016

Best brush ever. It is soft but quite dense. It blends everything really well, perfect for applying foundation.

good makeup brush

Posted by 5715138712945341047 on Mar 30, 2016

very good and comfortable brush for putting makeup. also good price. .מברשת נוחה וידידותית למריחת מייקאפ

Rubber handle goes funny

Posted by Reviewer2377123 on Mar 28, 2016

I ordered mine back in 2012 and they perform like magic, clean with ease & fits perfectly into storage or cups for display. The only gripe I have so that the black rubber on the handles is now turning very sticky and loosing that nice velvet feel. It sticks to all the dust and dirt, so I have wrapped a type of wrapping foil around it so that it doesn't get on my hands. If I could go back, I'd probably go with a different brand without the rubber, but I have all of them, so there is still something great about them.

Fantastic brush!

Posted by 4671446238546910465 on Mar 26, 2016

I have quite a few Real Techniques brushes but this has been the most useful for me. I use it for foundations and sometimes powder when I'm not using it for base products. I highly recommend this brush!

GREAT PRODUCT! :)

Posted by natsuchan on Mar 15, 2016

Applying liquid foundations with this brush is the most easy thing in the world. The foundation, bb cream, cc cream blends perfectly with a good coverage and even you can build a geavy coverage if you want. My face looks so natural and perfect that i haven't used any other brush or fingers or sponges. It's easy to wash and keeps the shape. Totally perfect as a face brush!

Very good

Posted by artemisa on Mar 14, 2016

I have reviewed also the set, I really think they are very good quality for the $$

Sooo nice:)

Posted by 5484210464153846470 on Mar 11, 2016

I only use my fingers for foundation. Untill now:) Sooooo soft and dense at the same time, and sooooo nice:) It can easily be used for contouring too, so it's a wonderful brush. 100% worth the money:)

an impressive foundation brush

Posted by 5586140959448996186 on Mar 05, 2016

I've been using a lot of Real Techniques brushes, and this is the most favourite one. It can be used to apply my liquid foundation really easily, and the brush is really soft. I love it!