Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman, Your Base/Flawless, Powder Brush

Reviews 2-star

Real Techniques Powder Brush

Posted by YuliaBlum on Sep 14, 2013

Good looking beautiful brush. pretty big...and so on...but the brush itself doesn't round and i don't like it. If compare it to "EcoTools, Bamboo Bronzer Brush" for powder/bronzer using ,so i definetly choose the Eco Tools Bamboo Brush. This one is just too big for me.

Not the right brush for me....

Posted by 5415725945794339138 on Jun 28, 2013

I have most of the RT brushes and I was very looking forward this huge powder brush. It is not nearly as dense as the other brushes so I can only use it well as a knock off brush. And that is juts too bad.

way too big

Posted by 5539044392533514270 on Jul 21, 2013

I prefer the multi task brush. wouldn't buy this one again.

OK

Posted by Reviewer1581364 on May 02, 2014

I like the way this brush feels on my skin but it doesn't seem to pick up a lot of powder. I use it for my bronzer and when I've finished I always feel like I haven't put any bronzer on....and this coming from someone who is always accused of not wearing enough make up! I like the 'no make-up look' and even I find this too subtle.