EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$7.99

$8.00

Savings of: $0.01 (0% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
(7)
Reviews | English
Sort By

Typical setting brush

Posted by 5102465034135923850 on Jul 19, 2012

mine came with a few stray bristles. Which does make a difference. I cut them off with pair of scissors and now there are rough ones that can scratch. I should have sent it back defective, but now I just live with it.

Was this review helpful to you?

unas brochas estupendas

Posted by Pansinsal on Oct 10, 2012

esta en especial la uso para corrector y es bastante buena, no pierde ni un pelo al lavarla, totalmente recomendable.

Was this review helpful to you?

Not the most used brush I own

Posted by 5363085276922305879 on Oct 20, 2012

A good brush, I don't get a lot of use of it.

Was this review helpful to you?

jf

Posted by 5355291607065411278 on Nov 02, 2012

Use it for highlighter, I am absolutely satisfied.

Was this review helpful to you?

Super

Posted by 4882693223103876978 on Nov 13, 2012

Je m'en sers pour poser l'enlumineur. Parfait comme tous les pinceaux RT.

Was this review helpful to you?

size matter

Posted by 5550625995509957512 on Dec 19, 2012

Because I purchase it online, I was quite disappointed to find out that the size of the brush's hair is not as big as i thought it was. However, it worked just great to apply finishing highlight to the face because the hairs of this brush is angled perfectly. I just wish it's bigger.

Was this review helpful to you?

Good quality product

Posted by 5246300231852419884 on Jan 12, 2013

The brush is soft, although i dont think you really need this brush unless you are a make up artist..

Was this review helpful to you?

El tamaño me sorprendió

Posted by 5608935337822933383 on Jan 27, 2013

Tras haber visto innumerables reviews sobre esta brocha me decidí a probarla porque mi idea era utilizarla para el contorno. Creía que su tamaño real era más grande puesto que en los videos se veía aumentada, pero a pesar de que la primera impresión no fue la esperada, la he utilizado para el contorno y al ser tan delgadita y fina, difumina genial, la uso también para el iluminador y al igual que para el contorno va estupenda. Con lo que "moraleja", las apariencias engañan y lo mejor es que al darle un oportunidad me ha cautivado el corazón al igual que otras brochas Real Techniques que tengo no me ha perdido ningún pelo y su precio es muy económico. La calidad se hace patente y volvería a repetir con ella. En un básico.

Was this review helpful to you?

Nice brush

Posted by 5546743963817635239 on Feb 20, 2013

A very soft brush, ideal to powder your concealer under the eye. However it's not a must-have in my opinion!

Was this review helpful to you?

Buena brocha

Posted by 5513095860588502467 on Feb 21, 2013

Es mi primera brocha de esta marca, y creo que es estupenda para aplicar el corrector bajo las ojeras, sellar el mismo y para aplicar iluminador. Además es muy ligera y cómoda. Me ha gustado bastante.

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 78 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »