Great for under eye setting and highlighter application

Posted by 5289128092501337540 on Apr 26, 2016

Multipurpose, soft and ideal size.

Beautiful soft brush

Posted by 5606063238445689266 on Apr 20, 2016

Perfect for applying setting/highlighting/colour correcting powder under eyes.

Multiusos

Posted by rubibeautymakeup on Apr 10, 2016

Una brocha pequeña multiusos de pelo sintético. Sirve tanto para aplicar el corrector como para iluminador, para sellar la zona del corrector, para poner una prebase en el párpado, para contornear la nariz....

Rubber handle goes funny

Posted by Reviewer2377123 on Mar 28, 2016

I ordered mine back in 2012 and they perform like magic, clean with ease & fits perfectly into storage or cups for display. The only gripe I have so that the black rubber on the handles is now turning very sticky and loosing that nice velvet feel. It sticks to all the dust and dirt, so I have wrapped a type of wrapping foil around it so that it doesn't get on my hands. If I could go back, I'd probably go with a different brand without the rubber, but I have all of them, so there is still something great about them.

Lovely brush for every purpose

Posted by sugarcrusted on Feb 27, 2016

I use this brush to apply powder foundation, highlighter, blush, or loose powder. The fluffy brush prevents me from layering too much products on my face!

La mejor

Posted by eltocadordevero on Feb 25, 2016

Esta brocha se ha convertido en todo un imprescindible. Es perfecta para sellar con polvos la zona de la ojera y para aplicar con precisión el bronceador, contorno e iluminador.

Just perfect!

Posted by 4759359865243857662 on Feb 03, 2016

I am very very very happy with my purchase. Though it took a bit longer than I expected everything was great!

best brushes

Posted by MukMas on Feb 03, 2016

i am not a makeup pro, but those brushes are really good, it is easier to apply makeup and looks professional

OMG

Posted by 5089202855722113254 on Feb 01, 2016

Omg, I would've had to pay $30 in store to purchase this and it only cost me like $13 bucks on here. So stoked, best setting brush ever and I'd highly recommend it to anyone ! Thanks iherb for great customer service. Thanks.

Safaa Bahmed

Posted by 5322458819934066320 on Jan 18, 2016

I love this brush for highlighting 😗💅🏼