Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman, Your Finish/Perfected, Stippling Brush

Posted by 4972348203854188527 on Aug 17, 2013

I had no luck. After the first wash brush hair began to fade. Hair drop beams. Do not use it. Very disappointed.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2377123 on Sep 28, 2013

iherb is usually super at everything. although since i live in australia i can understand sometimes things may get damaged on the way. the brush arrived and some of the bristles looked matted in the way that plastic usually melts. i tried using it to apply foundation anyway, but found it was very scratchy and unpleasant on the skin. i sent a message through iherbs system, but they either never got my message or didn't care. So products are great, but customer service is non-existent. The rest of my order was fine.

Never Received

Posted by 5520062044676815872 on Jun 20, 2013

I have been waiting weeks for these brushes. iHerb are ignoring emails and will not communicate with me or refund me, despite the fact I spent $60 on various brushes. I'd advise you to avoid this company like the plague. I will now be taking up claims will DHL and reporting the company to trading standards. Unacceptable. Don't care about their customers or their reputation.

hmmm, they have to improve this brush

Posted by 4945457479148287030 on Aug 02, 2013

I really don't get the hype over this brush..I tried to use it for foundation, failed to see the benefits because it simply doesn't work for me. Maybe when I figure out how to use is properly, I will start liking it... Until then I will use it to blend cream blushes..

Posted by 5460513817800433878 on Oct 18, 2013

didn't like it

The WORST stippling brush

Posted by 5372408073616672944 on Nov 09, 2013

I had high hopes for this stippling brush having read many good reviews but I was more than disappointed. The hair really irritated my skin and the hair of the brush fell out with the second use! I do not recommend this brush at all and it is a waste of money.

Stippling brush

Posted by 5690383520816868894 on Feb 15, 2015

I loved this brush up in till today, however today all the bristles are falling out on chunks.. It's only 3 months old. Very disappointed

AWFUL!

Posted by 5046041469774262617 on Jul 11, 2015

I was using this brush and the brush tips where fulling out. It is not soft like my friends was (she brought if from somewhere else) never buying anything from here AGAIN!!!! DO NOT BUY, ITS AWFUL

deymez

Posted by VGlambeauty on May 17, 2016

Bir ay sonra qopdu, tukleri tokulurdu, istifade ede bilmedim

Commande jamais reçue

Posted by 5022743076953212016 on Aug 08, 2013

I never received the items I ordered!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »