Where have you been all my life??

Posted by Reviewer1909036 on Jan 23, 2015

I'm not good at make up. I buy the right colors and product, but it seems I just can't make it work. I used to apply liquid make up with my fingers and just rub it around my face. If you do the same, this review is for everyone. I don't like full coverage make up, because it makes my face look like a mask. So with this brush, I can actually get the perfect finish face, without greasy feeling and strikes. How to use it: put some liquid make up on the top of the bristles. Pat lightly with the brush on your face. With circular motions, rub the make up on your face. Voila! If this review was helpful to you, please click 'yes' 😁 It means nothing to you, but it's a reward for me 😉 Thank you!!

Best foudation brush ever !

Posted by 5377434910268237977 on Jul 02, 2012

I love this stippling brush ! I use it everyday for my foundation ! It can be used for cream blushes as well :-)

Love this!

Posted by bliurblog on Jul 01, 2012

I love the entire range of these brushes. I own mostly of them and I think they're absolutely fantastic and very good value for the price.

stippling brush

Posted by 4727180779830000268 on Jul 01, 2012

i like it so much for cream blush, bb creams, liquid medium-light coverage foundation

perfect brush!

Posted by 5333021416610673908 on Jul 11, 2012

i love how soft it is,blend very well my cream color bases ,liquid foundations!i am very happy with the results and the price too!

Stippling brush, Real Techniques

Posted by 4960335217613304496 on Jul 13, 2012

I like to use this brush for applying a foundation, gives me a good finish.

Great Alternative To Higher End Brushes

Posted by lillysbeautyspot on Jun 25, 2013

I wasn't expecting a lot from this range of brushes and was pleasantly surprised after using this brush in particular; I am now in love with the entire Real Techniques range as they are so affordable and do just as we'll if not better than other higher end makeup brushes. I love this for cream blushes and applying foundation =) I would definitely re-purchase and gift to family and friends who enjoy makeup also.

Fantastic!

Posted by chrysalis on Jul 23, 2013

Along with the buffing brush from the starter set, I use this to apply my liquid foundation or BB cream. Coverage is buildable and it gives a flawless finish, provided you have the patience for stippling. This would also be great for creme blush.

Good product

Posted by currency on Sep 15, 2015

Bought this for my sister. She thinks they're good. Can't say anything more than that.

The great buy!

Posted by kateiniherb on Aug 11, 2012

I don't ever think that this brush will finally be my fav item. I use it for EVERY time of my makeup. It's versatile - foundation brush, blush brush, and pointed brush. For foundation brush (liquid foundation), I found it much more useful than my Sigma F80 and F84. Its size rather suit for any area of my face. Highly recommended!