Best of any raw honey I've tried!

Posted by Reviewer2822272 on Jan 22, 2014

I have tried several raw honey varieties, and i like this one by far the best. It's definitely raw, no doubt about that. Compared to other raw honey, like ys eco bees organic raw honey, I much prefer this one. YS ECO was much too sweet in my opinion. This one is just perfect, don't know how else to describe it. A great price and worth every cent!

Wonderful

Posted by 5615943455562090638 on Dec 05, 2013

Smell bad too .. Emailed the technical support but did not answer The smell intolerable ..

Super delicious

Posted by 4883388839584268090 on Jul 11, 2013

This honey is beyond delicious. I have a very hard time putting the spoon down. not only that but it sounds like these guys do what they do ethically as well, something everyone should consider when they give their money to a business- vote for the ones who do it right and do it well.

tasty

Posted by Reviewer1561723 on Dec 22, 2011

it's the best honey I have ever eaten! I will definitely reorder it.

Love the honey

Posted by 5017689088294717763 on Sep 15, 2013

EDIT: I just received my second order of really raw honey and I think it has turned rancid. It is very golden yellow/brown in colour, the capping is totally missing, it's cloudy and there are some parts of the honey that is runny. I have bought this honey from a store before and this is NOT how it's suppose to look. I have sent an email to iherb team asking for a full refund. If its not going to be a favourable reply, then this will be my last time I'm purchasing this item from iherb. I absolutely love the taste of this honey. I first bought this honey from a pharmacy in Singapore and paid $28 for a the smallest bottle. I jumped at iherb's cheapest offer and I love how fast and efficient they are. I also loved how my product my packaged. However I think the 'capping' of beeswax, propolis etc got kinda mixed up with the honey.. I'm not sure what happened there but my honey didnt have the capping it was supposed to have. Anyway I've placed my second order of honey again from iherb because this is the cheapest I can get.

From Good to Worst

Posted by 5048337500227501667 on Aug 14, 2015

The first time i bought it, it was undamaged. The second time i bought it that was today i found 2 BOTTLES IS DAMAGED! THE CAP IS BROKEN! AND THE HONEY WASN'T SAME WITH THE FIRST 1 I PURCHASE. THE FIRST 1 DOESN'T ATTRACT ANTS! THEN TODAY I RECEIVED THE HONEY FOR BOTH BOTTLES. IT ATTRACT ALOT ALOT OF ANTS!!! NOT BUYING FROM U ANYMORE! BAD EXPERIENCE!

very bad

Posted by 4745617057076636427 on Apr 10, 2016

This product was founded with a very bad smell and life worm was found in side the battle I have photos هذا العسل مغشوش ورائحته جدا سيء و وجدت بداخل دودة حية وعندي صور بذلك حسبي الله ونعم الوكيل

awesome product with great price

Posted by 4976689014382716242 on Jun 16, 2015

It's selling very expensive in Singapore. Am glad to get a steal from iherb. Great taste. I hope iherb will bring in larger size soon.

More raw than most

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on May 19, 2014

I add a spoonful of this goodness to my hot cocoa every morning and evening to wake myself up and get all the health benefits. Also, since cocoa powder and honey are known to protect your skin, it is noticed my skin has much less irritation from laser hair removal since I started drinking these. I put it on my face twice a week too- it locks moisture into your skin. This honey seems to be more raw than most products due to its contents of pollens, etc. which is supposedly more beneficial.

Absolutely Yummicious!

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Apr 23, 2015

The creamiest and tastiest honey, not too sweet, and raw too! Not to mention that iherb is soooooo much cheaper than what I have to pay in the stores here for this same product! Most definitely ordering again, and again, and again!