10% Off Orders Over $40!

Really Raw Honey, Never Barreled, Heated or Strained, 1 lb (453 g)

Of great qualtiy

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Dec 22, 2011

I appreciate that Iherb carried this one, I appreciate that it is not heated nor strained. It has all the good stuff that we need for great health not to mention the enzymes! Great way towards better health in my opinion! I love how creamy it is and all natural!

Don't know what happened

Posted by 5377305724682264115 on Sep 10, 2012

One of the jars of the honey had a circular split around the inside rim of the plastic lid, so honey was leaking on the packaging and box and the other container of honey, which was undamaged. Because I used this honey before, I used the lid from the old jar. I don't know what to suggest for improvement to packaging and it only leaked about a tablespoon of the honey which is why I didn't report it before now.

Worth every cent

Posted by LoveLife on Nov 11, 2012

The taste of real honey is simply amazing, I eat one spoon of this product in the evening and have no more craving for sweets. The texture of this honey is so soft, smooth and creamy!

Great, mild taste, healthy, and wonderful service from iherb!

Posted by TheHeArtsprout on Oct 19, 2011

The honey is mild and tastes natural and great! It has dark, chewy spots in top of it, from the pollen aso. Nom! :) Raw, good honey! I bought two barrels, and one of them was open, but the honey seems unharmed (and it tastes perfect). I told iherb, and they gave a refund straight away. What a service! Thank you! <3

Will recommed to friends

Posted by 4829840344684381269 on Jul 01, 2013

This is the third time I am ordering this product. I was kind of disappointed that the inner seal was not well intact. The honey usually come with a top layer of honey wax etc. However, this order I did not see that layer, which as a result, made me doubtful whether it was orignally bottled or was it rebottled and hence it freshness. Kind of disappointed.