Wonderful

Posted by 5615943455562090638 on Dec 05, 2013

Smell bad too .. Emailed the technical support but did not answer The smell intolerable ..

Best of any raw honey I've tried!

Posted by Reviewer2822272 on Jan 22, 2014

I have tried several raw honey varieties, and i like this one by far the best. It's definitely raw, no doubt about that. Compared to other raw honey, like ys eco bees organic raw honey, I much prefer this one. YS ECO was much too sweet in my opinion. This one is just perfect, don't know how else to describe it. A great price and worth every cent!

Super delicious

Posted by 4883388839584268090 on Jul 11, 2013

This honey is beyond delicious. I have a very hard time putting the spoon down. not only that but it sounds like these guys do what they do ethically as well, something everyone should consider when they give their money to a business- vote for the ones who do it right and do it well.

tasty

Posted by Reviewer1561723 on Dec 22, 2011

it's the best honey I have ever eaten! I will definitely reorder it.

Love the honey

Posted by 5017689088294717763 on Sep 15, 2013

EDIT: I just received my second order of really raw honey and I think it has turned rancid. It is very golden yellow/brown in colour, the capping is totally missing, it's cloudy and there are some parts of the honey that is runny. I have bought this honey from a store before and this is NOT how it's suppose to look. I have sent an email to iherb team asking for a full refund. If its not going to be a favourable reply, then this will be my last time I'm purchasing this item from iherb. I absolutely love the taste of this honey. I first bought this honey from a pharmacy in Singapore and paid $28 for a the smallest bottle. I jumped at iherb's cheapest offer and I love how fast and efficient they are. I also loved how my product my packaged. However I think the 'capping' of beeswax, propolis etc got kinda mixed up with the honey.. I'm not sure what happened there but my honey didnt have the capping it was supposed to have. Anyway I've placed my second order of honey again from iherb because this is the cheapest I can get.

Good honey

Posted by Falafel on Sep 17, 2013

The honey that are sold in the local stores here are usually overpriced and has the same golden syrup consistency (i'm doubting if they are Real honey. This jar? I'm sold after the first taste. The thick consistency tastes better than what i've been having in the past.

Best honey ever!

Posted by Reviewer2297294 on Oct 18, 2013

This is the best honey ever! And I tasted a lot. Is's rich, it's has full body and aroma. You can taste propolis, you get tiny bits of honeycomb and lot's of REAL honey! Frankly, we finished a jar in less then a week - and we limited ourselves as much as we could! - me and my 3 years old daughter. I'm ordering a jar with every order now! Yay!

This is one of the best honeys around. And I've tried many raw, organic ones.

Posted by Reviewer1581406 on Jan 29, 2014

Besides the health benefits of raw organic honey, the fact that this one is never heated or strained, you get ALL the enzymes and minerals that should come along with honey to maximize the healthful benefits. It also tastes really great, and I like eating the propolis, honeycomb, and pollen that's in it. Many people buy these ingredient separately. Highly recommend this honey.

Yummy & Creamy Honey

Posted by 5352907941319003175 on Feb 19, 2014

My first purchase @ iHerb & it is also the first time buying Really Raw Honey. Fast Delivery & Awesome Honey! My daughter and I love it. Creamy texture with the right sweetness. Thumb-Up! Will purchase some for my mum.

WHAT'S THERE NOT TO LOVE!?

Posted by 4975534506770977509 on Dec 09, 2013

I <3 love <3 everything about this product! The taste, the design, the RAWness, the price and the quality!! Read about it, and I'm sure you'll want to support and buy this product as well. <3 High quality luxury product!