• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

Great, mild taste, healthy, and wonderful service from iherb!

Posted by TheHeArtsprout on Oct 19, 2011

The honey is mild and tastes natural and great! It has dark, chewy spots in top of it, from the pollen aso. Nom! :) Raw, good honey! I bought two barrels, and one of them was open, but the honey seems unharmed (and it tastes perfect). I told iherb, and they gave a refund straight away. What a service! Thank you! <3

Wonderful

Posted by 5615943455562090638 on Dec 05, 2013

Smell bad too .. Emailed the technical support but did not answer The smell intolerable ..

From Good to Worst

Posted by 5048337500227501667 on Aug 14, 2015

The first time i bought it, it was undamaged. The second time i bought it that was today i found 2 BOTTLES IS DAMAGED! THE CAP IS BROKEN! AND THE HONEY WASN'T SAME WITH THE FIRST 1 I PURCHASE. THE FIRST 1 DOESN'T ATTRACT ANTS! THEN TODAY I RECEIVED THE HONEY FOR BOTH BOTTLES. IT ATTRACT ALOT ALOT OF ANTS!!! NOT BUYING FROM U ANYMORE! BAD EXPERIENCE!

Straight from the Hive

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Apr 10, 2012

Unheated, unstrained really raw honey- this is the real deal. Most of the &quot;raw honey&quot; out there has been heated, or they cheat by feeding the bees some form of cheap sugar, like high-fructose corn syrup. You can really tell the difference with this one though. This has a very thick, sugary consistency, whereas many other raw brands with be a lot smoother. The honeycomb pieces rise to the top so you can eat your way through it (about 1 inch) to get to the honey. This is an impressive product and is the only raw honey I know of that I would eat. Honey is still sugar no matter how you cut it, but this product is at least packed with enzymes and antioxidants and best of all is really raw and tastes way better than the other raw honey brands I've tried. So if you're looking for raw honey, this is the one to buy.

Worth every cent

Posted by LoveLife on Nov 11, 2012

The taste of real honey is simply amazing, I eat one spoon of this product in the evening and have no more craving for sweets. The texture of this honey is so soft, smooth and creamy!

2 bottle of honey

Posted by 5269600488166689873 on May 26, 2016

Bought 2 bottles, one of the bottle is not sealed. Furthermore the manufacturing date is on 2014. A bit disappointed as the service is not consistent. iherb should have check first before sending out the items.

Love the honey

Posted by 5017689088294717763 on Sep 15, 2013

EDIT: I just received my second order of really raw honey and I think it has turned rancid. It is very golden yellow/brown in colour, the capping is totally missing, it's cloudy and there are some parts of the honey that is runny. I have bought this honey from a store before and this is NOT how it's suppose to look. I have sent an email to iherb team asking for a full refund. If its not going to be a favourable reply, then this will be my last time I'm purchasing this item from iherb. I absolutely love the taste of this honey. I first bought this honey from a pharmacy in Singapore and paid $28 for a the smallest bottle. I jumped at iherb's cheapest offer and I love how fast and efficient they are. I also loved how my product my packaged. However I think the 'capping' of beeswax, propolis etc got kinda mixed up with the honey.. I'm not sure what happened there but my honey didnt have the capping it was supposed to have. Anyway I've placed my second order of honey again from iherb because this is the cheapest I can get.

Super delicious

Posted by 4883388839584268090 on Jul 11, 2013

This honey is beyond delicious. I have a very hard time putting the spoon down. not only that but it sounds like these guys do what they do ethically as well, something everyone should consider when they give their money to a business- vote for the ones who do it right and do it well.

tasty

Posted by Reviewer1561723 on Dec 22, 2011

it's the best honey I have ever eaten! I will definitely reorder it.

This is one of the best honeys around. And I've tried many raw, organic ones.

Posted by Reviewer1581406 on Jan 29, 2014

Besides the health benefits of raw organic honey, the fact that this one is never heated or strained, you get ALL the enzymes and minerals that should come along with honey to maximize the healthful benefits. It also tastes really great, and I like eating the propolis, honeycomb, and pollen that's in it. Many people buy these ingredient separately. Highly recommend this honey.