Wonderful

Posted by 5615943455562090638 on Dec 05, 2013

Smell bad too .. Emailed the technical support but did not answer The smell intolerable ..

Super delicious

Posted by 4883388839584268090 on Jul 11, 2013

This honey is beyond delicious. I have a very hard time putting the spoon down. not only that but it sounds like these guys do what they do ethically as well, something everyone should consider when they give their money to a business- vote for the ones who do it right and do it well.

tasty

Posted by Reviewer1561723 on Dec 22, 2011

it's the best honey I have ever eaten! I will definitely reorder it.

Best of any raw honey I've tried!

Posted by Reviewer2822272 on Jan 22, 2014

I have tried several raw honey varieties, and i like this one by far the best. It's definitely raw, no doubt about that. Compared to other raw honey, like ys eco bees organic raw honey, I much prefer this one. YS ECO was much too sweet in my opinion. This one is just perfect, don't know how else to describe it. A great price and worth every cent!

Love the honey

Posted by 5017689088294717763 on Sep 15, 2013

EDIT: I just received my second order of really raw honey and I think it has turned rancid. It is very golden yellow/brown in colour, the capping is totally missing, it's cloudy and there are some parts of the honey that is runny. I have bought this honey from a store before and this is NOT how it's suppose to look. I have sent an email to iherb team asking for a full refund. If its not going to be a favourable reply, then this will be my last time I'm purchasing this item from iherb. I absolutely love the taste of this honey. I first bought this honey from a pharmacy in Singapore and paid $28 for a the smallest bottle. I jumped at iherb's cheapest offer and I love how fast and efficient they are. I also loved how my product my packaged. However I think the 'capping' of beeswax, propolis etc got kinda mixed up with the honey.. I'm not sure what happened there but my honey didnt have the capping it was supposed to have. Anyway I've placed my second order of honey again from iherb because this is the cheapest I can get.