• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

Best honey on the market

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Dec 21, 2011

I was disappointed that the bottle I received contained very few cappings. I like to chew it like gum. However, since it isn't treated at all some will have more than others. This is the real deal

Yummy & Creamy Honey

Posted by 5352907941319003175 on Feb 19, 2014

My first purchase @ iHerb & it is also the first time buying Really Raw Honey. Fast Delivery & Awesome Honey! My daughter and I love it. Creamy texture with the right sweetness. Thumb-Up! Will purchase some for my mum.

Lovely!

Posted by Reviewer1906735 on Oct 18, 2012

Kids love it, especially the little bits in them! And as usual, iHerb did a great job in packaging them for international shipment.

Creamy, Mellow, Raw Honey

Posted by Reviewer2469206 on Jul 22, 2012

It is truly a creamy and mellow honey with a floral scent. The honey has a light color and does look raw with bits and pieces, surely it is not filtered.

Good honey

Posted by Falafel on Sep 17, 2013

The honey that are sold in the local stores here are usually overpriced and has the same golden syrup consistency (i'm doubting if they are Real honey. This jar? I'm sold after the first taste. The thick consistency tastes better than what i've been having in the past.

Great raw taste

Posted by TheGreenSativa on Dec 24, 2013

Great honey, the wax makes a great texture and speards well. Check out my top 4.

Best honey ever!

Posted by Reviewer2297294 on Oct 18, 2013

This is the best honey ever! And I tasted a lot. Is's rich, it's has full body and aroma. You can taste propolis, you get tiny bits of honeycomb and lot's of REAL honey! Frankly, we finished a jar in less then a week - and we limited ourselves as much as we could! - me and my 3 years old daughter. I'm ordering a jar with every order now! Yay!

More raw than most

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on May 19, 2014

I add a spoonful of this goodness to my hot cocoa every morning and evening to wake myself up and get all the health benefits. Also, since cocoa powder and honey are known to protect your skin, it is noticed my skin has much less irritation from laser hair removal since I started drinking these. I put it on my face twice a week too- it locks moisture into your skin. This honey seems to be more raw than most products due to its contents of pollens, etc. which is supposedly more beneficial.

WHAT'S THERE NOT TO LOVE!?

Posted by 4975534506770977509 on Dec 09, 2013

I <3 love <3 everything about this product! The taste, the design, the RAWness, the price and the quality!! Read about it, and I'm sure you'll want to support and buy this product as well. <3 High quality luxury product!

Absolutely Yummicious!

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Apr 23, 2015

The creamiest and tastiest honey, not too sweet, and raw too! Not to mention that iherb is soooooo much cheaper than what I have to pay in the stores here for this same product! Most definitely ordering again, and again, and again!