Absolutely Yummicious!

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Apr 23, 2015

The creamiest and tastiest honey, not too sweet, and raw too! Not to mention that iherb is soooooo much cheaper than what I have to pay in the stores here for this same product! Most definitely ordering again, and again, and again!

Good honey

Posted by Falafel on Sep 17, 2013

The honey that are sold in the local stores here are usually overpriced and has the same golden syrup consistency (i'm doubting if they are Real honey. This jar? I'm sold after the first taste. The thick consistency tastes better than what i've been having in the past.

Best honey ever!

Posted by Reviewer2297294 on Oct 18, 2013

This is the best honey ever! And I tasted a lot. Is's rich, it's has full body and aroma. You can taste propolis, you get tiny bits of honeycomb and lot's of REAL honey! Frankly, we finished a jar in less then a week - and we limited ourselves as much as we could! - me and my 3 years old daughter. I'm ordering a jar with every order now! Yay!

This is one of the best honeys around. And I've tried many raw, organic ones.

Posted by Reviewer1581406 on Jan 29, 2014

Besides the health benefits of raw organic honey, the fact that this one is never heated or strained, you get ALL the enzymes and minerals that should come along with honey to maximize the healthful benefits. It also tastes really great, and I like eating the propolis, honeycomb, and pollen that's in it. Many people buy these ingredient separately. Highly recommend this honey.

Yummy & Creamy Honey

Posted by 5352907941319003175 on Feb 19, 2014

My first purchase @ iHerb & it is also the first time buying Really Raw Honey. Fast Delivery & Awesome Honey! My daughter and I love it. Creamy texture with the right sweetness. Thumb-Up! Will purchase some for my mum.

WHAT'S THERE NOT TO LOVE!?

Posted by 4975534506770977509 on Dec 09, 2013

I <3 love <3 everything about this product! The taste, the design, the RAWness, the price and the quality!! Read about it, and I'm sure you'll want to support and buy this product as well. <3 High quality luxury product!

Great raw taste

Posted by TheGreenSativa on Dec 24, 2013

Great honey, the wax makes a great texture and speards well. Check out my top 4.

Best honey on the market

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Dec 21, 2011

I was disappointed that the bottle I received contained very few cappings. I like to chew it like gum. However, since it isn't treated at all some will have more than others. This is the real deal

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer3042080 on Mar 05, 2012

This is the best honey I have ever tasted! It was sooo good. I use it in my tea, or i eat it right from the spoon-delicious:)

Lovely!

Posted by Reviewer1906735 on Oct 18, 2012

Kids love it, especially the little bits in them! And as usual, iHerb did a great job in packaging them for international shipment.