Great raw taste

Posted by TheGreenSativa on Dec 24, 2013

Great honey, the wax makes a great texture and speards well. Check out my top 4.

Best honey on the market

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Dec 21, 2011

I was disappointed that the bottle I received contained very few cappings. I like to chew it like gum. However, since it isn't treated at all some will have more than others. This is the real deal

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer3042080 on Mar 05, 2012

This is the best honey I have ever tasted! It was sooo good. I use it in my tea, or i eat it right from the spoon-delicious:)

Lovely!

Posted by Reviewer1906735 on Oct 18, 2012

Kids love it, especially the little bits in them! And as usual, iHerb did a great job in packaging them for international shipment.

Creamy, Mellow, Raw Honey

Posted by Reviewer2469206 on Jul 22, 2012

It is truly a creamy and mellow honey with a floral scent. The honey has a light color and does look raw with bits and pieces, surely it is not filtered.

More raw than most

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on May 19, 2014

I add a spoonful of this goodness to my hot cocoa every morning and evening to wake myself up and get all the health benefits. Also, since cocoa powder and honey are known to protect your skin, it is noticed my skin has much less irritation from laser hair removal since I started drinking these. I put it on my face twice a week too- it locks moisture into your skin. This honey seems to be more raw than most products due to its contents of pollens, etc. which is supposedly more beneficial.

Absolutely Yummicious!

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Apr 23, 2015

The creamiest and tastiest honey, not too sweet, and raw too! Not to mention that iherb is soooooo much cheaper than what I have to pay in the stores here for this same product! Most definitely ordering again, and again, and again!

awesome product with great price

Posted by 4976689014382716242 on Jun 16, 2015

It's selling very expensive in Singapore. Am glad to get a steal from iherb. Great taste. I hope iherb will bring in larger size soon.

Hmmm

Posted by Reviewer2553286 on Apr 13, 2012

Not my thing. I LOVE raw unfiltered honey. This one is a bit heavy tasting for me though.

From Good to Worst

Posted by 5048337500227501667 on Aug 14, 2015

The first time i bought it, it was undamaged. The second time i bought it that was today i found 2 BOTTLES IS DAMAGED! THE CAP IS BROKEN! AND THE HONEY WASN'T SAME WITH THE FIRST 1 I PURCHASE. THE FIRST 1 DOESN'T ATTRACT ANTS! THEN TODAY I RECEIVED THE HONEY FOR BOTH BOTTLES. IT ATTRACT ALOT ALOT OF ANTS!!! NOT BUYING FROM U ANYMORE! BAD EXPERIENCE!