• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

Best honey ever!

Posted by Reviewer2297294 on Oct 18, 2013

This is the best honey ever! And I tasted a lot. Is's rich, it's has full body and aroma. You can taste propolis, you get tiny bits of honeycomb and lot's of REAL honey! Frankly, we finished a jar in less then a week - and we limited ourselves as much as we could! - me and my 3 years old daughter. I'm ordering a jar with every order now! Yay!

This is one of the best honeys around. And I've tried many raw, organic ones.

Posted by Reviewer1581406 on Jan 29, 2014

Besides the health benefits of raw organic honey, the fact that this one is never heated or strained, you get ALL the enzymes and minerals that should come along with honey to maximize the healthful benefits. It also tastes really great, and I like eating the propolis, honeycomb, and pollen that's in it. Many people buy these ingredient separately. Highly recommend this honey.

Yummy & Creamy Honey

Posted by 5352907941319003175 on Feb 19, 2014

My first purchase @ iHerb & it is also the first time buying Really Raw Honey. Fast Delivery & Awesome Honey! My daughter and I love it. Creamy texture with the right sweetness. Thumb-Up! Will purchase some for my mum.

WHAT'S THERE NOT TO LOVE!?

Posted by 4975534506770977509 on Dec 09, 2013

I <3 love <3 everything about this product! The taste, the design, the RAWness, the price and the quality!! Read about it, and I'm sure you'll want to support and buy this product as well. <3 High quality luxury product!

Great raw taste

Posted by TheGreenSativa on Dec 24, 2013

Great honey, the wax makes a great texture and speards well. Check out my top 4.

Best honey on the market

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Dec 21, 2011

I was disappointed that the bottle I received contained very few cappings. I like to chew it like gum. However, since it isn't treated at all some will have more than others. This is the real deal

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer3042080 on Mar 05, 2012

This is the best honey I have ever tasted! It was sooo good. I use it in my tea, or i eat it right from the spoon-delicious:)

Lovely!

Posted by Reviewer1906735 on Oct 18, 2012

Kids love it, especially the little bits in them! And as usual, iHerb did a great job in packaging them for international shipment.

Creamy, Mellow, Raw Honey

Posted by Reviewer2469206 on Jul 22, 2012

It is truly a creamy and mellow honey with a floral scent. The honey has a light color and does look raw with bits and pieces, surely it is not filtered.

More raw than most

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on May 19, 2014

I add a spoonful of this goodness to my hot cocoa every morning and evening to wake myself up and get all the health benefits. Also, since cocoa powder and honey are known to protect your skin, it is noticed my skin has much less irritation from laser hair removal since I started drinking these. I put it on my face twice a week too- it locks moisture into your skin. This honey seems to be more raw than most products due to its contents of pollens, etc. which is supposedly more beneficial.