Delicious

Posted by 5528609249863078991 on Jul 31, 2015

I enjoyed this raw honey very much!

Wonderful !

Posted by 5695792642871852192 on Jul 24, 2015

This is the third time that I bought this product . It's absolutely amazing I use it for my pancake, yogurt or tea . The only bad thing about it is .it's not organic :\

Good product, bad delivery service

Posted by 4778223587961175707 on Jul 21, 2015

The product is good and we like it. But the delivery service is bad. One bottle was broken when we received it. Suggest to provide the ordering of package with plastics bottles.

tasty

Posted by 5451988990458410383 on Jul 10, 2015

tasty, and you will not craving sugar.

Awesome stuff

Posted by 5303888015267266789 on Jul 09, 2015

Bought 4 bottles of this raw honey but 1 bottle was so badly broken. Honey is really good and prevents my kids from getting frequent colds. will be place more orders. tq

Really good honey, just a weird taste.

Posted by 5410626004864636136 on Jun 18, 2015

I bought this because I wanted raw, unprocessed honey, straight from the bees. This product totally delivered. I mix a tablespoon in some water and lemon juice and drink it every morning. It totally solved my sinus problem, made me more energetic. It is an excellent detox recipe, and helps suppress my appetite / craving for junk food. Overall, I found that I lost some weight while I was on this regime. The only problem is that because it is not processed, the taste is a bit strange and will not sit well with everyone. You would be able to overcome that if you just mix it with other foods or stronger flavours, like coffee or tea.

awesome product with great price

Posted by 4976689014382716242 on Jun 16, 2015

It's selling very expensive in Singapore. Am glad to get a steal from iherb. Great taste. I hope iherb will bring in larger size soon.

Fantastic

Posted by AL-Shannan on May 21, 2015

Very good!

Tastes great

Posted by 4994548901562193742 on May 18, 2015

In the morning, I add a bit of this to my ACV drink. I also use it to prepare meals instead of using sugar. It's not liquidy, a little sticky and viscose.Not exactly clear yellow, but its fine with me cos it tastes great. I just repurchased another jar. Wish it came in a bigger jar.

Taste like coke

Posted by 5535725291436811429 on May 15, 2015

Third bottle from iHerb. The first two came with the cap broken, but this time around, the packaging managed to protect the cap. I like the taste as well. Absolutely different from the rest of the honey I've tasted; it has this taste that's similar to coke. So the only downside is that it alters the tastes of whatever i put in by quite a bit.