Creamy, Mellow, Raw Honey

Posted by Reviewer2469206 on Jul 22, 2012

It is truly a creamy and mellow honey with a floral scent. The honey has a light color and does look raw with bits and pieces, surely it is not filtered.

Hmmm

Posted by Reviewer2553286 on Apr 13, 2012

Not my thing. I LOVE raw unfiltered honey. This one is a bit heavy tasting for me though.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on May 20, 2012

The smell is amazing as soon as you open the jar. It is quite a bit different than mass-produced honey, so if that is what you are used to this may be a surprise. I'm not crazy about the honeycomb pieces, but they only seem to be at the top and not a big deal. I recently read an article about 'black market honey' and what a huge problem it is. I feel good buying from people who care for their bees and the environment.

Best honey

Posted by Reviewer2386881 on Jun 03, 2012

Best honey I've ever tasted. I will purchase more and more.

The real thing.

Posted by Reviewer1783972 on Jan 21, 2012

Good and healthy.

Gift of Nature

Posted by Reviewer1787159 on Feb 09, 2012

I like this raw honey at my first try. I feel more energetic after I continued taking it for a week. It is a great gift from nature.

really raw honey...

Posted by Reviewer1547278 on Feb 13, 2012

...is hard to find in my country so i am happy we can buy it here. Very tasty, fresh, great. Will buy again.

Strong honey

Posted by Reviewer1513084 on Feb 14, 2012

This product is a rather strong honey, so may not suit everyone. This is definitely to be eaten raw, and not something you add to your tea. Super smooth texture, super fragrant (wow!), and sweet. It's definitely honey with a lot of goodness in it! Only need to have a little bit to know!

SO SWEET

Posted by Reviewer2239859 on Oct 24, 2011

It's very rich in flavor and has a wonderful floral scent to it. It's too sweet but the taste grows on you. I just have 1/4 teaspoon thinking of it as a healthy candy - the consistency is like peanut butter. Love it, and love how their bees get to rest in the winter.

Best honey

Posted by Reviewer2902393 on Apr 29, 2012

This is the most delicious honey, and I love the fact it's all natural. ** Note to Australians: Though I have purchased a few times through iherb, one was confuscated from my parcel by quarantine, due to the honeycomb on top.