Rebel Green, Fruit & Veggie Clean, 32 fl oz (1000 ml)

5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews

easy to use

Posted by Reviewer1907904 From Switzerland on Feb 19, 2012

and you can really feel the difference on the fruit after it is washed... I am sure it's not a miracle (pesticides enter the fruit and veggies) but it works well for skins...

Toxins

Posted by YourHealth From Hong Kong on Apr 09, 2012

I am paranoid, for good reasons, about pesticides and other chemicals on fruits and vegetables. I never eat any of it without soaking it for fifteen minutes in "Rebel Green". It takes one worry out of my life. I give five star ratings to all the products I review, because I have tested many different ones and only write reviews on the ones I continue to use.

SO FAR SO GOOD!

Posted by Reviewer2473015 From California on Nov 06, 2011

I just used this fresh smelling natural cleaner tonight on the veggies before I put them in the steamer. I was satisfied that all the little critters and misc "stuff" that come with them to the stores and Farmers Markets. I like the fact it is more economical than the brand I was using and it smells MUCH less like Lysol. Like I said... So far, SO GOOD!