• Please note this item has been discontinued and replaced by REG-00218.

• Reviews | English

Toxins

Posted by YourHealth on Apr 09, 2012

I am paranoid, for good reasons, about pesticides and other chemicals on fruits and vegetables. I never eat any of it without soaking it for fifteen minutes in "Rebel Green". It takes one worry out of my life. I give five star ratings to all the products I review, because I have tested many different ones and only write reviews on the ones I continue to use.

easy to use

Posted by Reviewer1907904 on Feb 19, 2012

and you can really feel the difference on the fruit after it is washed... I am sure it's not a miracle (pesticides enter the fruit and veggies) but it works well for skins...

SO FAR SO GOOD!

Posted by Reviewer2473015 on Nov 06, 2011

I just used this fresh smelling natural cleaner tonight on the veggies before I put them in the steamer. I was satisfied that all the little critters and misc "stuff" that come with them to the stores and Farmers Markets. I like the fact it is more economical than the brand I was using and it smells MUCH less like Lysol. Like I said... So far, SO GOOD!

Rebel Green, Fruit and Veggie Clean is a Great Product!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 17, 2015

Appreciate that this product rinses clean and is PROVEN to REMOVE surface pesticides, waxes and chemicals naturally!

use this product daily.

Posted by 5727507229357680705 on Oct 21, 2014

Great product. I noticed it strips away the wax layer on fruit. Although I also noticed the fluid is thinner than the first time I purchased the product...they must have changed their 'recipe'