no weight lost

Posted by 5469275327759598300 on Jan 13, 2013

helped with appetite control but didnt lose any yet...at 3.5 weeks

Undecided

Posted by Reviewer2661026 on Sep 21, 2012

You have to want to stop the cravings by reducing your sugar intake a lot.

Saterial Saffron Extract

Posted by 5702615038509124220 on Sep 04, 2012

My doctor said I need to wait until after my one of my treatments is done, before I start this...So I have yet to try it... but he has had patients use this product and he tells me that they all lost weight while using it. He also reports that those patients experienced slightly elevated mood while using the product and cautions those people with bi-polar disorder to use this only with close monitoring by their physician.

good

Posted by Reviewer1850201 on Jul 18, 2012

good

Helping Mood

Posted by Reviewer2544820 on Apr 13, 2012

This product seems to be helping slightly with my depression. So far it seems my appetite has increased on these as they seem to increase my stomach acid. I have only been taking these for 3 days, so hoping the upset stomach issue will subside.

Ummm

Posted by Reviewer2452131 on Apr 10, 2012

For some reason I have experienced irritability and anxiety while taking this product. It is supposed to curve appetite and produce a good feeling of well being. After two weeks I decided not to take this product. I might try again at a later date. I guess I am in that 1% category of having adverse reactions to it. It comes highly recommended by Dr. Oz. Try at your own risk. Just keep in mind, just because a product is made from all natural products does not necessarily mean that it's a perfect fit for you and will produce no side effects. I am however consuming 3 tsp of sunflower seeds daily. These do help curve my appetite taken before meals and supposedly burn fat cells. Good luck!