Rebody Safslim, Hunger Caps with Satiereal Saffron Extract, 60 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Rebody Safslim Hunger Caps actually works!

Posted by Reviewer1676850 on Mar 28, 2012

I have used the Rebody Safslim Hunger Caps for 2 weeks so far. After the fourth day I really noticed a difference in my appetite. I am usually always looking for something to eat or thinking about what I will eat later. After taking the caps (2 a day) I really don't think about food between meals or before going to bed. I really don't crave high fat or sugar foods near as much anymore. I am very impressed with these caps. I will continue to use. I just noticed that I am down 3 pounds since I started taking them too. It's a win for me so far.

Works, If

Posted by Reviewer2188886 on Jun 18, 2013

Quick tip for those that find it doesn't work. Saffron sustains serotonin levels. If you're older, you're more likely to have serotonin deficiency. That is what causes emotional overeating and depression. Saffron raises and maintains your serotonin level when taken twice daily. If you have high serotonin levels, you'll likely find it act as a irritant. Excess serotonin is the cause of that. For those that have neurological sensitivities, it may spur on manic episodes. Something like St John's Wort does same. If you fall into latter "too much serotonin" camp, try Green Coffee Bean Extract, Raspberry Ketones, and African Mangos. They do not overload your serotogenic system and are alternative ways to effectively curb appetite.

awsome

Posted by Reviewer2213060 on Apr 02, 2012

since starting this product i have quit drinking soda and have lost about 5 pounds. In just a little over a week. I can't swer to it but i ave also quit smoking i dont even have cravings for a ciggerett. just throwing that in there on the off chance it is what helped. but as for now i am very satisfied with this product. i just wish they werent sold out so i could get more.ugggggggggg

Fast shipping

Posted by 4757579772742700285 on Jun 25, 2012

Good product fast shipping.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2862546 on Jul 05, 2012

To be honest I have only taken this in the evening while watching TV when I feel the need to snack. Even though I take this after the desire to eat hits me. It still works. It calms my desire to eat down.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »