New To iHerb?

Redmond Trading Company, Earthpaste, Amazingly Natural Toothpaste, Peppermint, 4 oz (113 g)

Reviews 1-star

This caused extreme tooth sensitivity**Be aware**

Posted by Reviewer1814780 on Sep 12, 2012

I'm a huge fan of Redmond Clay. That said: I have sensitive teeth (my gums are slightly recessed), but it's never been so bad that I can't use regular toothpaste. I was pretty excited to get this, but after 5 days of denial, it had caused extreme sensitivity in some of my teeth. I haven't used it for about 3 weeks, and they are still a little sensitive, although not as EXTREMELY painful as they were for a few weeks there--I got a little scared that I had done some permanent damage. My husband is using this now, with no problems, but I wouldn't recommend this if your teeth are like mine. If you do, use with caution and stop at the first hint of sensitivity. Hope this helps someone.

I wanted to like it, I really did!

Posted by Reviewer2355564 on Jun 16, 2013

This is the first toothpaste that we have ever used that failed to result in a clean, fresh mouth. I can brush till the cows come home, but my mouth still feels like I didn't brush at all. My teeth are not smooth either, as I think whatever abrasive is used in the paste is insufficient.

Contains lead!

Posted by 4804855662451071219 on Aug 23, 2014

Bought this on reviews that it does not contain harmful chemicals. The back of the tube reads, "WARNING: This product contains trace amounts of lead, a substance known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Thus product may not be appropriate for consumption by children or pregnant woman. " I was totally shocked halfway brushing and reading it. I am disappointed that while it advertises it is free of this and that, it contains "traces" of lead enough to cause harm to children or pregnant women.

Trazas de plomo

Posted by 5276962180023309239 on Jan 30, 2014

Buenas tardes. Compré este producto tras ver los tan buenos comentarios que hacían sobre él en un vídeo acerca de sus ingredientes,etc(la verdad es que miré por encima su ficha de descripción al comprarlo, fallo mio...) Pues bien, al recibirlo y leer sus componentes vi esto: Advertencias [Los residentes de California Proposition 65] Advertencia: Este producto contiene trazas de plomo, una sustancia que según el Estado de California como causante de defectos de nacimiento y otros daños reproductivos. Este producto puede no ser apropiado para su consumo por niños o mujeres embarazadas. Conclusión: no es tan natural como parece.Cuidado con el plomo.No volveré a comprar, ni sé si lo utilizaré. Consideré que era algo importante. Saludos