Quite impressive - good for my gums

Posted by Reviewer2280183 on Aug 24, 2013

The consistency of this is a bit odd. I sometimes find it works better to add a little at a time as I work round my mouth, as it isn't as thick as a regular toothpaste. I have definitely found that it has helped my gums. I have been using it for a few months now. I haven't yet been to the dentist, so time will tell there. The taste is absolutely fine (as long as you like peppermint, of course!)

sabor neutral

Posted by 5713413318641290840 on Sep 23, 2013

no tiene olor y el sabor es muy neutral, aunque la boca queda limpia, no deja el frescor de la menta de crema tradicional. Asi que entre gustos no hay disgustos.

Interesting stuff...

Posted by 5402698356351506746 on Nov 02, 2013

This stuff tastes and smells great and leaves my mouth very fresh! But it seems to disappear as soon as it goes in my mouth. It is startling at first because there's no lather/foam. However, this doesn't make it a bad toothpaste, it is just not what you typically expect. :)

sin glicerina

Posted by blablabla on Nov 05, 2013

el color es horroroso, la textura asquerosa y es MUY cara para lo que es(arcilla y arbol de te...mucho mas no tiene) pero es de las pocas que encuentro que no tengan glicerina y las estoy comprando sin glicerina para mi hermano para ver si se le corrige solo el empaste dañado por un sarro

Bit tough to get out of the tube but great for the gums and teeth!

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Feb 27, 2014

This stuff is great for the gums and teeth! I wish it came out of the tube more easily!

Safe

Posted by 4927139214951731484 on Jul 10, 2014

This is the toothpaste with the safest ingredient list I've ever seen. I didn't really like using it though, maybe because I am used to the foaming effect, which lacks here.

Good and getting used to it

Posted by 4794901086152498009 on Aug 26, 2014

I've been looking for a fluoride-free, glycerin-free toothpaste for a while and then stumbled upon this product which I have been using for a month. The taste is fine, not nasty at all. I still have to get used to the lack of foam or that minty fresh feeling which - on a psychological level - makes us feel like our teeth are getting cleaned,though I know it makes no difference. All in all, so far so good!

Very good

Posted by 5514883525223832393 on Nov 10, 2014

Not much foaming action but my teeth still feel very clean and its nice to know all the ingredients are so natural. I feel better letting my kids brush with this rather than a whole host of chemicals that are in most toothpastes

Fresh Mouth Feel

Posted by 4782868986597761729 on Nov 10, 2014

Great toothpaste, leaves your mouth feeling very fresh and clean. I think the flavor is just fine, fresh peppermint. Ahhhhh

good

Posted by 5025573209806366030 on Mar 11, 2015

reasonably good paste