YAY!

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on Jul 20, 2013

I am so glad to have finally found a toothpaste without glycerin!!! I read the other reviews and decided to give it a try. I was surprised that it wasn't gritty or dry. In fact, it is nice and slippery. It doesn't foam, but it does sort of emulsify - can't really explain, but the bottom line is that the teeth feel nice and clean afterwards. I did some research and am excited over the prospect of having my teeth re-enamelize - google that! I am already noticing improvement with my gums and the color is getting whiter. YAY!

cleanest toothpaste ever

Posted by Reviewer1855556 on Sep 11, 2012

ohyes, finally without glycerine, flouride and other nasties

great natural toothpase

Posted by 5627958531929995256 on Jun 30, 2013

It has become my new favourite toothpase, it is very safe and it can be used by my toddler!

very gice

Posted by sweetheart on Aug 13, 2013

This product is very nice but I like Theraneem tooth powder even more.

My Favorite!!!

Posted by Reviewer2793346 on Jan 21, 2014

This is the BEST all natural toothpaste on the market!! No dyes, no poisonous flouride, no glycerin (which doesn't allow teeth to re-mineralization), no harsh scrubbers to ruin your enamel! Use this with a soft microfine toothbrush for maximum freshness!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1995961 on Sep 26, 2012

I usually buy Xyli-White Refreshmint toothpaste, it is my family's favorite toothpaste, but Redmond Earthpaste could compete easily for the title of more natural. The Peppermint taste is very refreshing, it rinses very easily because it does not foam, leaving nice and clean feeling in the mouth. It has xylitol it it, which is great! I love this toothpaste. If the price would be just a little less, it would be a sure winner for me.

Cool Peppermint

Posted by 5199529023043851459 on Nov 27, 2012

A refreshing toothpaste that does a great job cleaning your teeth.

shiny teeth fresh mouth

Posted by 4741812105172111092 on Dec 17, 2012

I love this toothpaste. Healthy and effective! I prefer the peppermoint but others liked the cinammon more, so I guess you can't lose!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2074869 on Feb 01, 2013

I will continue buying.

Good paste, don't include glycerin in it...

Posted by 4963279444183123189 on Jun 24, 2013

And you won't die if you swallow it :D its the 2 one we buy, like it a lot :)