10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Redmond Trading Company, Earthpaste, Amazingly Natural Toothpaste, Peppermint, 4 oz (113 g)

Reviews 5-star

YAY!

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on Jul 20, 2013

I am so glad to have finally found a toothpaste without glycerin!!! I read the other reviews and decided to give it a try. I was surprised that it wasn't gritty or dry. In fact, it is nice and slippery. It doesn't foam, but it does sort of emulsify - can't really explain, but the bottom line is that the teeth feel nice and clean afterwards. I did some research and am excited over the prospect of having my teeth re-enamelize - google that! I am already noticing improvement with my gums and the color is getting whiter. YAY!

cleanest toothpaste ever

Posted by Reviewer1855556 on Sep 11, 2012

ohyes, finally without glycerine, flouride and other nasties

great natural toothpase

Posted by 5627958531929995256 on Jun 30, 2013

It has become my new favourite toothpase, it is very safe and it can be used by my toddler!

very gice

Posted by sweetheart on Aug 13, 2013

This product is very nice but I like Theraneem tooth powder even more.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1995961 on Sep 26, 2012

I usually buy Xyli-White Refreshmint toothpaste, it is my family's favorite toothpaste, but Redmond Earthpaste could compete easily for the title of more natural. The Peppermint taste is very refreshing, it rinses very easily because it does not foam, leaving nice and clean feeling in the mouth. It has xylitol it it, which is great! I love this toothpaste. If the price would be just a little less, it would be a sure winner for me.