awsome stuff

Posted by Reviewer1928212 on Mar 15, 2015

awsome stuff

Very good as an edible toothpaste for traveling.

Posted by Reviewer1945467 on Jan 28, 2014

I carry this around all day. Try Desert Essence Neem Tp and PerioBrite as well. All good.

Barb

Posted by 4705877329941974323 on Feb 18, 2014

My daughter recommended Earth Paste to me. I can't have fluoride and my teeth were getting sensitive. Within 2 days I noticed a difference. Now I use only Earth Paste and I have had no problems with my teeth.

Best toothpastes in the world

Posted by Torya86 on Feb 27, 2016

Totally love it.

Love this toothpaste!

Posted by emmaasue on Jun 24, 2014

This is my favorite toothpaste. I've been using it for a long time now. It's chemical free, and so natural. It's eatable which is great considering you out it in your mouth... And this flavor is nice and refreshing. It might take some time to adjust as it doesn't foam up and it's brownish in color but I highly recommend making the switch

tp

Posted by 5035078921646762253 on Apr 15, 2015

i want more

Excellent natural tooth care

Posted by 4854902752449295482 on Jan 05, 2014

I was looking for an alternative to fluoride, glycerin, and SLS toothpastes, and came across this. It's pretty much as natural as you can get. I've tried also using straight baking powder (sodium bicarbonate), which works nicely, but the peppermint taste of the Redmond paste is even nicer. I'm actually pleasantly surprised at how minty and fresh the taste is! I also really like how smooth and polished my teeth feel after using this, but with no dry, abrasive feeling. A few reviewers had said that they experienced tooth sensitivity from this stuff, so I was worried, but I've been using it for about 10-14 days now, and no problems at all so far. I will definitely be trying the wintergreen in the future as well.

Natural & good!

Posted by HummusSoul on Sep 24, 2013

I loved the paste. Nothing artificial and harmful, Earth's gifts only! Going to buy again!

Earthpaste

Posted by 4643205641989533734 on Sep 25, 2013

My kids love this product and I don't have to worry about them ingesting it by accident!

Best Toothpaste Around!

Posted by 5505428578311034599 on Oct 15, 2013

This stuff works amazingly and it's not only safe to swallow-I highly encourage it because it helps remove toxins from your body. Double win!