very gice

Posted by sweetheart on Aug 13, 2013

This product is very nice but I like Theraneem tooth powder even more.

My Favorite!!!

Posted by Reviewer2793346 on Jan 21, 2014

This is the BEST all natural toothpaste on the market!! No dyes, no poisonous flouride, no glycerin (which doesn't allow teeth to re-mineralization), no harsh scrubbers to ruin your enamel! Use this with a soft microfine toothbrush for maximum freshness!

Quite impressive - good for my gums

Posted by Reviewer2280183 on Aug 24, 2013

The consistency of this is a bit odd. I sometimes find it works better to add a little at a time as I work round my mouth, as it isn't as thick as a regular toothpaste. I have definitely found that it has helped my gums. I have been using it for a few months now. I haven't yet been to the dentist, so time will tell there. The taste is absolutely fine (as long as you like peppermint, of course!)

Gave me PLAQUE!

Posted by 5583530330990386932 on May 07, 2015

When I first tried this toothpaste I ordered 2 tubes and used them continuously. While I used them my teeth developed a green plaque that did not come off with scrubbing or anything. The paste has an unpleasant taste and texture and the tube itself does not help also. The tube is a little more rigid than I would expect from a toothpaste, so air gets sucked in easily and therefore when the paste is squeezed I had many a time when it would just pop out of the tube and get on my sleeve. Also, the paste makes a brownish residue on the sink that no other paste makes. It gave me extra work cleaning the sink after it. As for the plaque, it disappeared right after I switched to another brand. I am extremely disappointed with Redmond Earthpaste and recommend it to nobody.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1995961 on Sep 26, 2012

I usually buy Xyli-White Refreshmint toothpaste, it is my family's favorite toothpaste, but Redmond Earthpaste could compete easily for the title of more natural. The Peppermint taste is very refreshing, it rinses very easily because it does not foam, leaving nice and clean feeling in the mouth. It has xylitol it it, which is great! I love this toothpaste. If the price would be just a little less, it would be a sure winner for me.