Natural & good!

Posted by HummusSoul on Sep 24, 2013

I loved the paste. Nothing artificial and harmful, Earth's gifts only! Going to buy again!

Earthpaste

Posted by 4643205641989533734 on Sep 25, 2013

My kids love this product and I don't have to worry about them ingesting it by accident!

Best Toothpaste Around!

Posted by 5505428578311034599 on Oct 15, 2013

This stuff works amazingly and it's not only safe to swallow-I highly encourage it because it helps remove toxins from your body. Double win!

VERY HAPPY

Posted by 5381377404839896383 on Oct 28, 2013

This is SO beautiful. The mouth feels so fresh after brushing and I'm not so concerned with whether my 2 year old spits it out properly. I love it and will be purchasing again

Ingredientes impecables.

Posted by Flakita on Feb 03, 2014

Esta pasta ha sustituido mi dentrífico convencional; cuesta acostumbrarse pues no se produce espuma ni deja esa sensación refrescante. Hace mucho que buscaba una pasta dental natural y esta es excelente, recomiendo ampliamente.

Barb

Posted by 4705877329941974323 on Feb 18, 2014

My daughter recommended Earth Paste to me. I can't have fluoride and my teeth were getting sensitive. Within 2 days I noticed a difference. Now I use only Earth Paste and I have had no problems with my teeth.

Like it

Posted by 4715780510403404933 on Dec 25, 2013

I like it.It has good flavour, and effective.

THE toothpaste

Posted by 4756038391389890330 on Dec 31, 2013

Cleans teeth, tastes good, leaves you with a fresh breath, without chemicals. All you'll ever need in a toothpaste.

Excellent natural tooth care

Posted by 4854902752449295482 on Jan 05, 2014

I was looking for an alternative to fluoride, glycerin, and SLS toothpastes, and came across this. It's pretty much as natural as you can get. I've tried also using straight baking powder (sodium bicarbonate), which works nicely, but the peppermint taste of the Redmond paste is even nicer. I'm actually pleasantly surprised at how minty and fresh the taste is! I also really like how smooth and polished my teeth feel after using this, but with no dry, abrasive feeling. A few reviewers had said that they experienced tooth sensitivity from this stuff, so I was worried, but I've been using it for about 10-14 days now, and no problems at all so far. I will definitely be trying the wintergreen in the future as well.

good clay based toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1225616 on Jan 05, 2014

I like the idea of using a toothpaste containing clay, as it seems to help strength your teeth.