Refreshing and works!

Posted by 5636599324888301262 on Jul 15, 2014

We love Earthpaste! It leaves our teeth feeling clean, and fresh, and makes me feel good about what I'm putting in my family's bodies.

Safe

Posted by 4927139214951731484 on Jul 10, 2014

This is the toothpaste with the safest ingredient list I've ever seen. I didn't really like using it though, maybe because I am used to the foaming effect, which lacks here.

Love this toothpaste!

Posted by emmaasue on Jun 24, 2014

This is my favorite toothpaste. I've been using it for a long time now. It's chemical free, and so natural. It's eatable which is great considering you out it in your mouth... And this flavor is nice and refreshing. It might take some time to adjust as it doesn't foam up and it's brownish in color but I highly recommend making the switch

A good product

Posted by Sahasrara13 on Jun 23, 2014

I've been using this toothpaste for 2 weeks now. The first time i used it it felt a bit strange due to the different texture and taste but i got used to it quite quickly. It cleans well and leaves a fresh minty feeling in the mouth. I have very sensitive teeth and this product cause me no sensitivity at all, so i'll be bying it again.

LOVE this toothpaste!

Posted by 5496467973771038965 on Jun 17, 2014

I absolutely love this toothpaste! I was honestly a little hesitant at first, but then I tried and LOVED it! This was first product I tried as I've been slowly switching to all natural products and it's definitely one that I will be repurchasing! Thanks iHerb!

Posted by 5390256919892813032 on May 28, 2014

haven't used it yet.

does his job

Posted by 4816384619963990537 on Apr 30, 2014

I really like this tootpaste. It is easy in use and naturally fresh.

Love

Posted by 5305417806478798051 on Apr 12, 2014

Love this toothpaste. Something to get used to if you've been using normal household brands. Strange cementy looking paste makes for an adventurous brush every time. Love the taste. It leaves my teeth squeaky clean. I have repurchased twice. Do it :)

peppermint earthpaste

Posted by Reviewer2779153 on Mar 11, 2014

Fantastic toothpaste!

Bit tough to get out of the tube but great for the gums and teeth!

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Feb 27, 2014

This stuff is great for the gums and teeth! I wish it came out of the tube more easily!