Like it

Posted by 4715780510403404933 on Dec 25, 2013

I like it.It has good flavour, and effective.

sin glicerina

Posted by blablabla on Nov 05, 2013

el color es horroroso, la textura asquerosa y es MUY cara para lo que es(arcilla y arbol de te...mucho mas no tiene) pero es de las pocas que encuentro que no tengan glicerina y las estoy comprando sin glicerina para mi hermano para ver si se le corrige solo el empaste dañado por un sarro

Interesting stuff...

Posted by 5402698356351506746 on Nov 02, 2013

This stuff tastes and smells great and leaves my mouth very fresh! But it seems to disappear as soon as it goes in my mouth. It is startling at first because there's no lather/foam. However, this doesn't make it a bad toothpaste, it is just not what you typically expect. :)

VERY HAPPY

Posted by 5381377404839896383 on Oct 28, 2013

This is SO beautiful. The mouth feels so fresh after brushing and I'm not so concerned with whether my 2 year old spits it out properly. I love it and will be purchasing again

Best Toothpaste Around!

Posted by 5505428578311034599 on Oct 15, 2013

This stuff works amazingly and it's not only safe to swallow-I highly encourage it because it helps remove toxins from your body. Double win!

Earthpaste

Posted by 4643205641989533734 on Sep 25, 2013

My kids love this product and I don't have to worry about them ingesting it by accident!

Natural & good!

Posted by HummusSoul on Sep 24, 2013

I loved the paste. Nothing artificial and harmful, Earth's gifts only! Going to buy again!

sabor neutral

Posted by 5713413318641290840 on Sep 23, 2013

no tiene olor y el sabor es muy neutral, aunque la boca queda limpia, no deja el frescor de la menta de crema tradicional. Asi que entre gustos no hay disgustos.

Quite impressive - good for my gums

Posted by Reviewer2280183 on Aug 24, 2013

The consistency of this is a bit odd. I sometimes find it works better to add a little at a time as I work round my mouth, as it isn't as thick as a regular toothpaste. I have definitely found that it has helped my gums. I have been using it for a few months now. I haven't yet been to the dentist, so time will tell there. The taste is absolutely fine (as long as you like peppermint, of course!)

Loved It!

Posted by Rhiannon13 on Aug 14, 2013

I have tried the peppermint, wintergreen and cinnamon and love them all. I must admit that I was a little sceptical when purchasing this product, but are really amazed by the results - if you enjoyed my review, click on my link above to view other reviews and products I have purchased, Rhiannon13 :-)