Great!

Posted by Reviewer2074869 on Feb 01, 2013

I will continue buying.

5 star

Posted by 5184442444673940192 on Oct 01, 2016

It's 5 star .. Contain peppermint oil, herb tea is known for its ability to fight bacteria that cause decay and halitosis

great product and fast service

Posted by 4679495808820716134 on Jan 09, 2014

This product is very good. My oral health has never been better since I started using this product. my 5th order(may be 4th not sure) just arrived fast and i am very grateful. I do not plan to go to any other brand in the future. This is the best. And thank you iherb.com for shipping products fast and for the excellent service overall. Your site is also an A+. Keep up the good work.

The best toothpaste

Posted by CareyJaneClark on Aug 06, 2015

Our whole family uses this brand, and we all think it makes our teeth whiter. People claim it helps mineralize teeth as well. We are seeing good results.

Great natural toothpaste!

Posted by 5359042171288643262 on Feb 11, 2016

I haven't used "normal" toothpaste in several years now, and this product helped me with this. I really like the fact that there is no glycerin, which has been shown to coat the teeth and prevent remineralization! Of course its also great that it doesn't contain fluoride, which is a nuclear waste byproduct! Although spearmint isn't my favorite flavor among the earthpaste product line (lemon was best!) I still enjoyed this flavor a lot.

does his job

Posted by 4816384619963990537 on Apr 30, 2014

I really like this tootpaste. It is easy in use and naturally fresh.

shiny teeth fresh mouth

Posted by 4741812105172111092 on Dec 17, 2012

I love this toothpaste. Healthy and effective! I prefer the peppermoint but others liked the cinammon more, so I guess you can't lose!

Love Love Love

Posted by 4817935717443869789 on Mar 24, 2016

Love this toothpaste. It is the only brand I have bought for the past few years:)

Refreshing and works!

Posted by 5636599324888301262 on Jul 15, 2014

We love Earthpaste! It leaves our teeth feeling clean, and fresh, and makes me feel good about what I'm putting in my family's bodies.

THE toothpaste

Posted by 4756038391389890330 on Dec 31, 2013

Cleans teeth, tastes good, leaves you with a fresh breath, without chemicals. All you'll ever need in a toothpaste.