The best toothpaste

Posted by CareyJaneClark on Aug 06, 2015

Our whole family uses this brand, and we all think it makes our teeth whiter. People claim it helps mineralize teeth as well. We are seeing good results.

awsome stuff

Posted by Reviewer1928212 on Mar 15, 2015

awsome stuff

tp

Posted by 5035078921646762253 on Apr 15, 2015

i want more

Refreshing and works!

Posted by 5636599324888301262 on Jul 15, 2014

We love Earthpaste! It leaves our teeth feeling clean, and fresh, and makes me feel good about what I'm putting in my family's bodies.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2376187 on Feb 13, 2015

I haven't been using it real long, but so far so good. It doesn't cause any sensitivity, nor does it cause the skin inside my mouth to peel like almost all commercial toothpastes. The taste is good and you can get used to no foaming! :)

Best toothpaste I have used!

Posted by Reviewer2574090 on Oct 17, 2015

I was looking for the most natural toothpaste and I think I found it! My teeth are smooth and it feels fresh with the peppermint :-) Thank you for making this product!

Excellent product

Posted by debbsk on Dec 18, 2015

Tastes good, refreshing peppermint flavour and doing a great job of improving my family's teeth.

Great natural toothpaste!

Posted by 5359042171288643262 on Feb 11, 2016

I haven't used "normal" toothpaste in several years now, and this product helped me with this. I really like the fact that there is no glycerin, which has been shown to coat the teeth and prevent remineralization! Of course its also great that it doesn't contain fluoride, which is a nuclear waste byproduct! Although spearmint isn't my favorite flavor among the earthpaste product line (lemon was best!) I still enjoyed this flavor a lot.

Best toothpastes in the world

Posted by Torya86 on Feb 27, 2016

Totally love it.

Love Love Love

Posted by 4817935717443869789 on Mar 24, 2016

Love this toothpaste. It is the only brand I have bought for the past few years:)