Great natural toothpaste!

Posted by 5359042171288643262 on Feb 11, 2016

I haven't used "normal" toothpaste in several years now, and this product helped me with this. I really like the fact that there is no glycerin, which has been shown to coat the teeth and prevent remineralization! Of course its also great that it doesn't contain fluoride, which is a nuclear waste byproduct! Although spearmint isn't my favorite flavor among the earthpaste product line (lemon was best!) I still enjoyed this flavor a lot.

Best toothpastes in the world

Posted by Torya86 on Feb 27, 2016

Totally love it.

Love Love Love

Posted by 4817935717443869789 on Mar 24, 2016

Love this toothpaste. It is the only brand I have bought for the past few years:)

works good

Posted by 5045359425784532582 on Jun 25, 2016

it works good but im not happy with the high levels of lead in it so decided against it.

Best Natural Toothpaste

Posted by 5464129604128773798 on Aug 01, 2016

This is the best toothpaste I've ever used! No glycerin, no fluoride or titanium dioxide, etc. Just a few all natural ingredients including natural peppermint flavoring. The clay really makes my teeth feel clean and smooth. It also doesn't foam up while using it. My family has been using the Redmond Earth Paste for 4 years and we have had excellent dental check-ups, Highly recommended.

Love this toothpaste

Posted by 5378157107668616902 on Aug 02, 2016

It's great. I have less plaque and just healthier looking teeth

5 star

Posted by 5184442444673940192 on Oct 01, 2016

It's 5 star .. Contain peppermint oil, herb tea is known for its ability to fight bacteria that cause decay and halitosis

Will keep buying

Posted by Reviewer1298987 on Dec 04, 2016

My son who doesn't rinse his mouth well has been using this product for a few years. The smell is refreshing and it gives me peace of mind that it is natural and non toxic. Because of the clay, it cleans teeth very well.

Dirt

Posted by Hizerom on Dec 21, 2016

Well, it seems strange to brush your teeth with dirt, but this earthpaste works very well! I love the few, natural ingredients it contains, and the fact that it leaves out the fluoride, glycerin, and chemicals. It's a great toothpaste!

Works Great For Me

Posted by 5357814456650606111 on Jan 12, 2017

I am on my second tube of this toothpaste and am very happy with it. It took a bit of getting used to brushing with something that is not white, but that was a minor adjustment. The taste is pleasant and I am very happy that it doesn't contain glycerin or floride; I am confident that I am doing good for my teeth. Also, it seems to help with maintaining white teeth. Overall, I am very happy with this toothpaste.