10% Off Orders Over $40!

Redmond Trading Company, Earthpaste, Amazingly Natural Toothpaste, Peppermint, 4 oz (113 g)

THE toothpaste

Posted by 4756038391389890330 on Dec 31, 2013

Cleans teeth, tastes good, leaves you with a fresh breath, without chemicals. All you'll ever need in a toothpaste.

Excellent natural tooth care

Posted by 4854902752449295482 on Jan 05, 2014

I was looking for an alternative to fluoride, glycerin, and SLS toothpastes, and came across this. It's pretty much as natural as you can get. I've tried also using straight baking powder (sodium bicarbonate), which works nicely, but the peppermint taste of the Redmond paste is even nicer. I'm actually pleasantly surprised at how minty and fresh the taste is! I also really like how smooth and polished my teeth feel after using this, but with no dry, abrasive feeling. A few reviewers had said that they experienced tooth sensitivity from this stuff, so I was worried, but I've been using it for about 10-14 days now, and no problems at all so far. I will definitely be trying the wintergreen in the future as well.

good clay based toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1225616 on Jan 05, 2014

I like the idea of using a toothpaste containing clay, as it seems to help strength your teeth.

great product and fast service

Posted by 4679495808820716134 on Jan 09, 2014

This product is very good. My oral health has never been better since I started using this product. my 5th order(may be 4th not sure) just arrived fast and i am very grateful. I do not plan to go to any other brand in the future. This is the best. And thank you iherb.com for shipping products fast and for the excellent service overall. Your site is also an A+. Keep up the good work.

Fresh and lovely.

Posted by naturalorganic on Jan 10, 2014

The taste is wonderful and the toothpaste makes my teeth really clean and my breath fresh. The consistency is much better on this than the Wintergreen one, from the same brand.