Redmond Trading Company, Earthpaste, Amazingly Natural Toothpaste, Wintergreen, 4 oz (113 g)

Earthpaste - Wintergreen

Posted by 5408838112875383932 on Nov 06, 2013

This is the second toothpaste I try from Redmond Trading Company. The first one (Peppermint) was excellent but this one is not good for me. I have been using it for over 2 weeks now (or a bit longer) and my teeth are much more sensitive than before... and when I say "much more" I mean that all of my teeth can be hurting at the same time when I eat luckewarm soup for example. That is not normal and never happened to me before, so I will not buy this anymore. Before you buy this paste bear in mind that this problem can also happen to you. For other reviews check my page :)

The best toothpaste!

Posted by Reviewer2986922 on Aug 21, 2013

Once I got used to the lack of foaming, this toothpaste was great. I love that it is all natural and lacks glycerin! The flavor is pleasantly minty, but mild compared to most "burn your tongue off with mintiness" toothpastes like Colgate and Aquafresh. I actually find the milder flavor and lack of foaming encourages me to brush for longer than I used to, as you can't just give your mouth a few quick swipes and have that super minty fresh clean feeling.

Wintergreen earthpaste

Posted by Reviewer2779153 on Mar 11, 2014

Love this toothpaste! Been switching off between cinnamon, wintergreen, and peppermint! Haven't tried the lemon yet.

The best thing you can use on your teeth

Posted by 5473619347105810147 on Dec 02, 2014

I switched to Earthpaste about 8 months ago for my 5 year old son. I kept reading conflicting information regarding fluoride and glycerin and I wanted a product that would protect his enamel naturally but also be tough on bacteria. I seem to have found this with Earthpaste and have now switched to it myself. I would also like to point out that the dentist is delighted with the health of his teeth so that's a great result. The secret here is the salt which is antibacterial - and the lack of glycerin (which strips away the enamel). It is a taste that needs getting used to, although my son liked it more than the more chemical-tasting children's pastes on the market. And if he swallows some I don't need to worry as it's non-toxic. There is a caveat regarding lead at the bottom of the package but it is irrelevant. They have to write this by US law. I order this to Tel-Aviv from iHerb and it arrived within about 10 days well packaged and in good shape. I intend to continue using this natural toothpaste on my own and my son's teeth. He prefers this lemon flavour, while I like the peppermint and wintergreen.

Smells really great and does its job!

Posted by naturalorganic on Oct 12, 2013

I really like this smell. And it is a really good toothpaste. The things I DON'T like about it is.. When you're trying to get some toothpaste from the tube.. It can go like, EVERYWHERE! A lot of my t-shirts have gotten dirty because of that.. Cause it jets out from it really fast. Not good.