Earthpaste - Wintergreen

Posted by 5408838112875383932 on Nov 06, 2013

This is the second toothpaste I try from Redmond Trading Company. The first one (Peppermint) was excellent but this one is not good for me. I have been using it for over 2 weeks now (or a bit longer) and my teeth are much more sensitive than before... and when I say "much more" I mean that all of my teeth can be hurting at the same time when I eat luckewarm soup for example. That is not normal and never happened to me before, so I will not buy this anymore. Before you buy this paste bear in mind that this problem can also happen to you. For other reviews check my page :)

The best toothpaste!

Posted by Reviewer2986922 on Aug 21, 2013

Once I got used to the lack of foaming, this toothpaste was great. I love that it is all natural and lacks glycerin! The flavor is pleasantly minty, but mild compared to most "burn your tongue off with mintiness" toothpastes like Colgate and Aquafresh. I actually find the milder flavor and lack of foaming encourages me to brush for longer than I used to, as you can't just give your mouth a few quick swipes and have that super minty fresh clean feeling.

Wintergreen earthpaste

Posted by Reviewer2779153 on Mar 11, 2014

Love this toothpaste! Been switching off between cinnamon, wintergreen, and peppermint! Haven't tried the lemon yet.

The best thing you can use on your teeth

Posted by 5473619347105810147 on Dec 02, 2014

I switched to Earthpaste about 8 months ago for my 5 year old son. I kept reading conflicting information regarding fluoride and glycerin and I wanted a product that would protect his enamel naturally but also be tough on bacteria. I seem to have found this with Earthpaste and have now switched to it myself. I would also like to point out that the dentist is delighted with the health of his teeth so that's a great result. The secret here is the salt which is antibacterial - and the lack of glycerin (which strips away the enamel). It is a taste that needs getting used to, although my son liked it more than the more chemical-tasting children's pastes on the market. And if he swallows some I don't need to worry as it's non-toxic. There is a caveat regarding lead at the bottom of the package but it is irrelevant. They have to write this by US law. I order this to Tel-Aviv from iHerb and it arrived within about 10 days well packaged and in good shape. I intend to continue using this natural toothpaste on my own and my son's teeth. He prefers this lemon flavour, while I like the peppermint and wintergreen.

Smells really great and does its job!

Posted by naturalorganic on Oct 12, 2013

I really like this smell. And it is a really good toothpaste. The things I DON'T like about it is.. When you're trying to get some toothpaste from the tube.. It can go like, EVERYWHERE! A lot of my t-shirts have gotten dirty because of that.. Cause it jets out from it really fast. Not good.

Earthpaste

Posted by 4643205641989533734 on Sep 25, 2013

Love the flavor of this great product!

best toothpaste

Posted by 4887837241482593475 on Nov 07, 2013

I really like the flavour on this one.. my teeth feels very clean and fresh.

Best toothpaste ever

Posted by Reviewer1171689 on Nov 11, 2013

I've been making my own tooth powder for quite some time now and love it, using redmond clay, sea salt and essential oils for taste. Sometimes I miss the convenience of having a ready-made product though and was super thrilled to find this one. It's the best I've ever tried and I won't ever go back to using another product again, probably won't even continue making my own tooth powder (unless I run out of this tooth paste and still waiting for delivery of a new one). I love the taste of it and it really gives a squeeky clean feeling that lasts all day, no matter what I eat or drink. What other tooth paste can do that?

My Favorite!!!

Posted by Reviewer2793346 on Jan 21, 2014

This is the BEST all natural toothpaste on the market!! No dyes, no poisonous flouride, no glycerin (which doesn't allow teeth to re-mineralization), no harsh scrubbers to ruin your enamel! Use this with a soft microfine toothbrush for maximum freshness!

Does the job

Posted by Reviewer3020816 on Feb 25, 2014

I love this all natural ingredients toothpaste. The flavor is pleasing and cleans the teeth well. If you like the paste to foam this is not for you. Bought a second tube before my first ran out.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »