Redmond Trading Company, Earthpaste, Amazingly Natural Toothpaste, Wintergreen, 4 oz (113 g)

Earthpaste - Wintergreen

Posted by 5408838112875383932 on Nov 06, 2013

This is the second toothpaste I try from Redmond Trading Company. The first one (Peppermint) was excellent but this one is not good for me. I have been using it for over 2 weeks now (or a bit longer) and my teeth are much more sensitive than before... and when I say "much more" I mean that all of my teeth can be hurting at the same time when I eat luckewarm soup for example. That is not normal and never happened to me before, so I will not buy this anymore. Before you buy this paste bear in mind that this problem can also happen to you. For other reviews check my page :)

The best toothpaste!

Posted by Reviewer2986922 From California on Aug 21, 2013

Once I got used to the lack of foaming, this toothpaste was great. I love that it is all natural and lacks glycerin! The flavor is pleasantly minty, but mild compared to most "burn your tongue off with mintiness" toothpastes like Colgate and Aquafresh. I actually find the milder flavor and lack of foaming encourages me to brush for longer than I used to, as you can't just give your mouth a few quick swipes and have that super minty fresh clean feeling.

Smells really great and does its job!

Posted by naturalorganic From Sweden on Oct 12, 2013

I really like this smell. And it is a really good toothpaste. The things I DON'T like about it is.. When you're trying to get some toothpaste from the tube.. It can go like, EVERYWHERE! A lot of my t-shirts have gotten dirty because of that.. Cause it jets out from it really fast. Not good.

Earthpaste

Posted by 4643205641989533734 on Sep 25, 2013

Love the flavor of this great product!

best toothpaste

Posted by 4887837241482593475 on Nov 07, 2013

I really like the flavour on this one.. my teeth feels very clean and fresh.