Best toothpaste ever!

Posted by GINICONA on Mar 26, 2016

First of all it smells like fresh cut lemons, pure non artificial smell. it doesn't foams so at the beginning you think it doesn't work, but actually it works. Cleans my teeth more than anything I've used before and without the nasty ingredients. And because it cleanses my teeth so well, some old coffee stains are vanished and makes my teeth whiter. After this can't go back to any other brand, just switch between lemon and cinnamon flavour. Is 100% pure, price and quantity are reasonable enough, so I'm sold!!!

Mixed feelings

Posted by vickyherb on Feb 18, 2016

Tastes and smells nice, but I feel like I have to use a lot of the paste since it doesn't foam. Kind of feels like I'm trying to wash my teeth with lemon oil and saliva. I'm not sure if I trust it to clean my teeth properly though, my gums seemed to get more sensitive to flossing while using this, so I'm not going to repurchase for now. It has got some xylitol though, which is good for the teeth.

적응어렵네요..ㅜ

Posted by 5134524954182649602 on Feb 13, 2016

하나 다 쓰면서 적응해보려고 했는데 너무 어렵네요..ㅠ 거품안나는게..ㅜ 중고나라에 반값도 안되게 올려뒀는데.. 누가 좀 사갔으면 좋겠어요 6개나 남았는데..ㅜ 적응하고 쓰시는 분들 검색해서 좀 사가주세요~~

Great natural toothpaste!

Posted by 5359042171288643262 on Feb 11, 2016

I haven't used "normal" toothpaste in several years now, and this product helped me with this. I really like the fact that there is no glycerin, which has been shown to coat the teeth and prevent remineralization! Of course its also great that it doesn't contain fluoride, which is a nuclear waste byproduct! Among all the earthpaste flavors (I've tried all of them) this was my favorite!

Pas encore utilisé.

Posted by 5677947649070360281 on Dec 21, 2015

Pas encore utilisé.

Good one

Posted by Torya86 on Nov 04, 2015

It's good but I wouldn't buy this one again. The taste and smell is little artificial.

*****

Posted by 5508711658915657104 on May 16, 2015

Loved it! Lovely smooth paste, delicately lightly sweet, with light candy-lemon peel aroma. Not salty. Loved the flavor. Feels great in your mouth and gently did good to my gums and teeth. Have been using it for two days now. Will buy again.

I love it

Posted by h-anna on Apr 24, 2015

I love it. Tastes good. No foaming. No gagging (almost). Natural toothpaste. But make sure you have a good oral/dental hygiene protocol with floss, etc.

Best toothpaste on EARTH!

Posted by Reviewer1196539 on Mar 24, 2015

I have ultra sensitve teeth, especially where my gums have receded wand small portions of the roots are exposed. But this toothpste has worked wonders for me! It does not hurt to brush my teeth with this paste! I also love how pure this toothpaste is - no weird ingredients. The lemon flavor is preferred by my youngest daughter (age 6), and the rest of us probably prefer the wintergreen. I also enjoy the unsweetened spearmint.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2074869 on Jan 07, 2015

My mother liked it, however I felt it was sort of acid. Nevertheless, this toothpaste is great in general. I prefer the peppermint flavor. I've been using this brand for more than 3 years, and I'm very satisfied.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »