The best thing you can use on your child's teeth

Posted by 5473619347105810147 on Dec 02, 2014

I switched to Earthpaste about 8 months ago for my 5 year old son. I kept reading conflicting information regarding fluoride and glycerin and I wanted a product that would protect his enamel naturally but also be tough on bacteria. I seem to have found this with Earthpaste and have now switched to it myself. I would also like to point out that the dentist is delighted with the health of his teeth so that's a great result. The secret here is the salt which is antibacterial - and the lack of glycerin (which strips away the enamel). It is a taste that needs getting used to, although my son liked it more than the more chemical-tasting children's pastes on the market. And if he swallows some I don't need to worry as it's non-toxic. There is a caveat regarding lead at the bottom of the package but it is irrelevant. They have to write this by US law. I order this to Tel-Aviv from iHerb and it arrived within about 10 days well packaged and in good shape. I intend to continue using this natural toothpaste on my own and my son's teeth. He prefers this lemon flavour, while I like the peppermint.

Lemon aroma

Posted by Reviewer2170266 on Jun 09, 2014

I wanted to repeat but it´s out of stock now. I Like it to alternate with other toothpastes, paste is very very light and flavour is better defined like aroma. Think lemon is the best aroma of Earthpaste. Hole is too small, i make it bigger.

Ingredientes impecables.

Posted by Flakita on Feb 03, 2014

Esta pasta ha sustituido mi dentrífico convencional; cuesta acostumbrarse pues no se produce espuma ni deja esa sensación refrescante. Hace mucho que buscaba una pasta dental natural y esta es excelente, recomiendo ampliamente.

Best toothpaste ever!

Posted by GINICONA on Mar 26, 2016

First of all it smells like fresh cut lemons, pure non artificial smell. it doesn't foams so at the beginning you think it doesn't work, but actually it works. Cleans my teeth more than anything I've used before and without the nasty ingredients. And because it cleanses my teeth so well, some old coffee stains are vanished and makes my teeth whiter. After this can't go back to any other brand, just switch between lemon and cinnamon flavour. Is 100% pure, price and quantity are reasonable enough, so I'm sold!!!

Makes my mouth hurt

Posted by 5039040902536270005 on Dec 12, 2014

I wanted to love this so badly. The taste is amazing, like lemon pound cake. The texture is gross (doesn't foam, is kind of gritty, hard to rinse off teeth, dries out your mouth and tongue very badly)- but I could have gotten over that. After using for a few days my mouth hurt REALLY badly after using and for hours after using it.. My teeth were very sensitive and my whole mouth seemed to ache. When I stopped using it, the pain went away. I'm not sure why this is but I am very disappointed.

I had high expecteions

Posted by 5761536865789216124 on Apr 03, 2014

but,the only good thing was the lemon scent, it smells lovely. But not nice to brush your teeth with :(

Best toothpaste on EARTH!

Posted by Reviewer1196539 on Mar 24, 2015

I have ultra sensitve teeth, especially where my gums have receded wand small portions of the roots are exposed. But this toothpste has worked wonders for me! It does not hurt to brush my teeth with this paste! I also love how pure this toothpaste is - no weird ingredients. The lemon flavor is preferred by my youngest daughter (age 6), and the rest of us probably prefer the wintergreen. I also enjoy the unsweetened spearmint.

Awesome

Posted by 4757072994892682237 on Jun 30, 2016

You know that feeling you have just after your teeth are cleaned at a dentist? This toothpaste does it better! Worth trying.

*****

Posted by 5508711658915657104 on May 16, 2015

Loved it! Lovely smooth paste, delicately lightly sweet, with light candy-lemon peel aroma. Not salty. Loved the flavor. Feels great in your mouth and gently did good to my gums and teeth. Have been using it for two days now. Will buy again.

My kids love it!

Posted by 5636599324888301262 on Jul 15, 2014

The greatness of Earthpaste in a flavor that kids love. What's not to like?

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »