Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Redmond Trading Company, First Aid, 4 oz (113 g)

5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews

Brilliant - so many uses

Posted by LantauMama on Sep 12, 2014

This is a must in my first aid kit, and comes with me everywhere. Brilliant on burns (from the kitchen), sun burns, insect bites, bruises, even on your face if you need a quick facial! I really wish I knew about this years ago, as it is so very effective. Used it on my daughter's bee sting, my husband's sun burn, my son's sore arm, my insect bites, kitchen burns and on my face. The only negative is that it is 'wet' and 'messy' - so you either have to not move while you use it or wrap it up, or wait for it to dry.

Great First Aid Product!

Posted by CatherineAtwoodCNC on Jun 17, 2012

I use the dry clay at home but this is a great option when traveling! Pure and simple.

Works beautifully on bug bites and diaper rash

Posted by Reviewer1570099 on Nov 25, 2014

I have the powdered Redmond clay which I really like for keeping baby's diapers dry. But the hydrated kind works well for helping cool a new diaper rash. It also helped my 3 year old when he woke up with a mysterious bug bite at my in-laws' home. He had a large itchy lump on his hand. Thankfully I had brought the hydrated clay, jic, so I slathered some on and the swelling went down a lot and the itchiness went away almost immediately.