Brilliant - so many uses

Posted by LantauMama on Sep 12, 2014

This is a must in my first aid kit, and comes with me everywhere. Brilliant on burns (from the kitchen), sun burns, insect bites, bruises, even on your face if you need a quick facial! I really wish I knew about this years ago, as it is so very effective. Used it on my daughter's bee sting, my husband's sun burn, my son's sore arm, my insect bites, kitchen burns and on my face. The only negative is that it is 'wet' and 'messy' - so you either have to not move while you use it or wrap it up, or wait for it to dry.

Works beautifully on bug bites and diaper rash

Posted by Reviewer1570099 on Nov 25, 2014

I have the powdered Redmond clay which I really like for keeping baby's diapers dry. But the hydrated kind works well for helping cool a new diaper rash. It also helped my 3 year old when he woke up with a mysterious bug bite at my in-laws' home. He had a large itchy lump on his hand. Thankfully I had brought the hydrated clay, jic, so I slathered some on and the swelling went down a lot and the itchiness went away almost immediately.

Great First Aid Product!

Posted by CatherineAtwoodCNC on Jun 17, 2012

I use the dry clay at home but this is a great option when traveling! Pure and simple.

Love this product

Posted by 4714032099285617595 on May 08, 2016

I buy the Redmond dry clay and mix it myself for drinking and facials etc, however this is a handy size when travelling and to give to my daughters for use on facial spots, blemishes and the like. They are a little lazy and can't be bothered, or forget to use the clay if its in a larger container. This size is perfect for them to place in their hand bags or to squeeze on before bed as they see the label (mind jolt), no mess, easy to use, perfect. They were very sceptical about Redmonds clay in the beginning until they saw the results on eczema, inflammation on the hands due to cleaning chemicals. Now they love this product.

Handy for Your First Aid Kit!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 04, 2015

Handy to keep in the first aid kit. Helpful for so many minor injuries.