July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Rejuvila, LLC, Marine Collagen & Elastin Polypeptides, 1,000 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

Collagen and Elastin Peptides

Posted by Reviewer1136130 on Oct 03, 2013

So happy to have found an internal beauty product with these two peptides. Bought it while on vacation in Boulder and while researching online at home found it on iherb. Thank you for offering this unbelievably great internal anti-aging beauty product. Until now have only been able to find marine collagen without elastin. This will be my second bottle, already see more skin hydration and crepiness in neck is slowly filling out.

Best Collagen and Elastin supplement

Posted by 5750974649617624388 on Feb 19, 2014

I learned about this product at Alfalfa's in Boulder, and am happy to see you offer it as well. Since I started taking this products, I have noticed my skin more hydrated, my nails are growing like never before, and my hair is growing in thick at the roots. I love the fact that I can take this collagen and elastin with or without meals. I am on my 4th bottle and love the way my skin looks and feels. I also noticed my joints do not hurt anymore after I ski. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Collagen

Posted by 4936511241787836679 on Oct 02, 2013

I have been using this product for two months. I started the first week's usage by taking 3 in the am and 3 in the pm. I now take 2 capsules in the am and 2 in the pm. My manicurist commented two weeks ago about how healthy and strong my nail beds and fingernails are. My skin has tightened and is softer. My knee joints are free of everyday soreness and I have a bounce back in my steps.

Good.

Posted by 5272468661305443633 on Apr 15, 2014

I've been taking this for almost a week now and my arthritic knees doesn't hurt anymore. My skin seems clearer too. :)

Rejuvila Marine Collagen

Posted by 5545825727044676564 on Jan 05, 2014

I cant really say anything yet, I am just taking the product for 8 days now.