Comes highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer2137682 on May 30, 2009

Detox for Women recommends this product and Candex and to alternate the two. Most experts say you need to switch up your attack strategy to combat candidas, however I was so happy with Candex, I didn't use this one much. Used it for four days while waiting for more Candex to come in and didn't feel like it worked as much. I plan to try to use it again though since four days is probably not enough time to give a product before judging.

Help rid Candida

Posted by Reviewer2394759 on Sep 23, 2009

I'm using this product in conjunction with a strict diet to help rid my body of a candida overgrowth. I recently finished the cleanse and I feel pretty good, but have a few more weeks on the diet. This is a great supplement to assist in the process of cleansing the body.

a Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2838211 on Jan 27, 2011

Also effective was the parasite cleansing kit from the same company. This was fairly gentle on my stomach and I didn't experience serious die-off as I took it at half-strength first (as directed)

Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer1860405 on Sep 14, 2008

I just finished my two week cycle of this and I noticed by candida diminishing through this cleanse. Will probably continue for another cycle.

Can't say for sure, but...

Posted by Reviewer1781073 on Nov 01, 2008

it didn't really make my foot candidose gone, but I believe it is a good product to use once or twice a year, though I may go now for Paragone, the original product.

pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2037796 on Dec 13, 2008

i think it working but i havnt finshed it yet will do it for another month and let you know if it helped all the way..