Renew Life, CandiGone, Powerful Yeast Cleansing Program, 60 Veggie Caps, 1 fl oz Tincture

This is really work.

Posted by Reviewer2215553 on Nov 12, 2010

After I took this one 1 week I had feel so sick but after pass that pain It's feel so different, my skin is very change and allergy is gone, I'm sure this is really work to me.

good results

Posted by Reviewer1541079 on Jan 02, 2009

I have used this product several times, with good results. I notice better sleep, symptoms clearing up, and more energy. I will continue to use it as needed.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2281768 on Mar 03, 2010

It's one of the few systems that attacks yeast infections in the gut and elsewhere, and I've tried many of them!

fungus/ yeast

Posted by Reviewer2052573 on Mar 12, 2007

By the second day using this product I began to feel more energy and my sugar cravings vanished. I would not have beleived it had I not been the one it was happening to.

Comes highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer2137682 on May 30, 2009

Detox for Women recommends this product and Candex and to alternate the two. Most experts say you need to switch up your attack strategy to combat candidas, however I was so happy with Candex, I didn't use this one much. Used it for four days while waiting for more Candex to come in and didn't feel like it worked as much. I plan to try to use it again though since four days is probably not enough time to give a product before judging.