a Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2838211 on Jan 27, 2011

Also effective was the parasite cleansing kit from the same company. This was fairly gentle on my stomach and I didn't experience serious die-off as I took it at half-strength first (as directed)

This is really work.

Posted by Reviewer2215553 on Nov 12, 2010

After I took this one 1 week I had feel so sick but after pass that pain It's feel so different, my skin is very change and allergy is gone, I'm sure this is really work to me.

Superb!

Posted by Reviewer2668756 on Jun 09, 2010

Way to do it!

No noticeable difference

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Jun 05, 2010

I have not noticed any difference using this product.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2281768 on Mar 03, 2010

It's one of the few systems that attacks yeast infections in the gut and elsewhere, and I've tried many of them!

Help rid Candida

Posted by Reviewer2394759 on Sep 23, 2009

I'm using this product in conjunction with a strict diet to help rid my body of a candida overgrowth. I recently finished the cleanse and I feel pretty good, but have a few more weeks on the diet. This is a great supplement to assist in the process of cleansing the body.

Comes highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer2137682 on May 30, 2009

Detox for Women recommends this product and Candex and to alternate the two. Most experts say you need to switch up your attack strategy to combat candidas, however I was so happy with Candex, I didn't use this one much. Used it for four days while waiting for more Candex to come in and didn't feel like it worked as much. I plan to try to use it again though since four days is probably not enough time to give a product before judging.

From Iowa

Posted by Reviewer2446270 on Apr 03, 2009

This stuff works for me and I tried others. I take it before I go to bed and it helps me sleep better.

good results

Posted by Reviewer1541079 on Jan 02, 2009

I have used this product several times, with good results. I notice better sleep, symptoms clearing up, and more energy. I will continue to use it as needed.

pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2037796 on Dec 13, 2008

i think it working but i havnt finshed it yet will do it for another month and let you know if it helped all the way..

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »