Great product

Posted by Reviewer2055500 on Mar 25, 2012

This product line very effective.

good price!

Posted by Reviewer2170513 on May 30, 2012

It really helped me a lot to get rid of my yeast infection!

CandiGone

Posted by Reviewer2719099 on Sep 12, 2011

I purchased this product to see if it will help with toe-nail fungus. I will report back later after using for awhile.

Since this e-mail is not valid enough to place another order how is it valid enough to place reviews?

Posted by 4834449214831628628 on Feb 08, 2016

Since this e-mail is not valid enough to place another order how is it useful to review?

Excellent

Posted by 5302943264634277290 on Jan 24, 2013

Excellent, high quality product. Have been using it in conjunction with "Renew Life Paragone". Both the supplements work great, and the results so far seem to pledge a lot. Re-ordering shall be the must. Fast services and prompt shipment. Thank you iHerb.

a Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2838211 on Jan 27, 2011

Also effective was the parasite cleansing kit from the same company. This was fairly gentle on my stomach and I didn't experience serious die-off as I took it at half-strength first (as directed)

Help rid Candida

Posted by Reviewer2394759 on Sep 23, 2009

I'm using this product in conjunction with a strict diet to help rid my body of a candida overgrowth. I recently finished the cleanse and I feel pretty good, but have a few more weeks on the diet. This is a great supplement to assist in the process of cleansing the body.

pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2037796 on Dec 13, 2008

i think it working but i havnt finshed it yet will do it for another month and let you know if it helped all the way..

Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer1860405 on Sep 14, 2008

I just finished my two week cycle of this and I noticed by candida diminishing through this cleanse. Will probably continue for another cycle.

Can't say for sure, but...

Posted by Reviewer1781073 on Nov 01, 2008

it didn't really make my foot candidose gone, but I believe it is a good product to use once or twice a year, though I may go now for Paragone, the original product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »