No Victory Dance Yet

Posted by Reviewer1438208 on Dec 08, 2009

I have been enduring many skin problems, the most enduring being extremely chapped lips (cheilitis), which has been persistent for 2 years. I have spent a lot of money and energy trying to find out what the problem is, finally realizing that it is systemic (arising from inside my mouth/stomach/intestines). At the advice of my nutritionist, I decided to try to rule out candida, and so bought the CandiZyme. I immediately noticed subtle (positive) changes in my digestion and elimation, which has typically been not so good over the past few years. My lips also slowly began to look better. At my medical doctor's suggestion, I am taking an anti-fungal to speed up the process, but I will go back to the CandiZyme if candida proves to be the cause of my chapped lips and symptoms arise again.

Candida yeast management

Posted by Reviewer2517771 on Jul 09, 2008

Seems to be working. No die-off symptoms.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1869478 on Aug 13, 2008

It has helped some with bloating and my sleep problems of waking up at 3-4am and not being able to fall back to sleep.

Candizyme

Posted by Reviewer1374199 on Sep 10, 2009

Don't notice any effect on the status for Candida but works well as a full spectrum enzyme.

Renew Life Candizyme

Posted by 5400218285679437539 on Apr 24, 2015

Very potent and helpful. This product is very effective in eliminating candida alicante. To effectively eliminate candida you must break their walls to be able to fight them and this product does just that. Highly recommended.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1795640 on Mar 18, 2009

has helped a lot with digestion and elimination.

non delivery

Posted by Reviewer1848060 on Jul 28, 2011

My order has not as yet been delivered the date now being the 28th of July. I am obviously a little concerned as I placed my order from yourselves in order to save myself some money butit would appear I have no way of tracing what could have happened and will lose my money. I hope you can be of help Thank you Mary Emsley

Fresh !

Posted by Reviewer2923743 on Feb 06, 2012

I like that you informed me of the expiration date & it was true. Excellent service !

super

Posted by Reviewer3230391 on Nov 29, 2010

super

Great product

Posted by 5640055923541823994 on Oct 26, 2016

Shame that the website doesn't advise that import charges will be added by the courier before the product will be delivered Absolutely will not be ordering again from iHerb!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »