Very effective

Posted by Reviewer2982850 on Aug 16, 2015

I've been using this product for years and delighted with the results.

excellent product

Posted by 4963606466179264755 on Jun 01, 2015

smart cleanse is an excellent cleanse we use this once a year and are very pleased to have found this product as it came highly recommended by a health practitioner ,this product was reasonably priced and we will be ordering again from iherb.

Tightness in chest

Posted by Reviewer1193864 on Mar 16, 2015

I took this only one day and awoke in the middle of the night with a pronounced tightness in my chest. It was very scary. I am 46 and slim and very healthy. I called the manufacturer and they said this was abnormal and gave me a refund.

Dissapointed customer

Posted by 5002244861581822342 on Dec 26, 2014

I really like the product it is the shipping method and the way your staff have total disregard for their customers. The parcel arrived in Edmonton on Dec 5 And I have still not received it. I did not realize thast ion order to receive a parcel from DHL I would be required to quit my job and stay home 24 hours a day in order to receive the parcel. The parcel wAS DELIVERED ON Dec 5 & 8 but I was at work. A notice was left with contact information add Duty to be paid. I paid the duty and have requested delivery on six seperate occasions to no avail. I even said I would pick up the parcel and so far have not heard when I could.I will NEVER buy another thing from I Herb unless shipping is changed.

Effective body organ cleansing product

Posted by Reviewer1206347 on Oct 29, 2014

It helps with the cleansing of internal body system and would buy again!!

Recommended to mum

Posted by 4819851745258635561 on Oct 06, 2014

Helped w my bowel movements, but eating fruits n veg is always the best I realised :)

Very good option for a cleanse!

Posted by 4923082230055063032 on Mar 26, 2014

I was very intrigged with the purpose of this product. In only one week I started to n otice the results. I am really happy with the porduct and I totally recomend it! :)

Great product

Posted by 5341869509831413891 on Oct 10, 2013

Gives good energy and a great cleanse for digestion

better

Posted by 5134396405868614168 on Dec 05, 2012

the product is better

4 1/2 stars to IHerb

Posted by 4633120217505326981 on Oct 16, 2012

Good Morning IHerb *****for CleanseSmart & UR very prompt & efficient shipping & UR follow-up service.I'm a regular user of CleanseSmart since Jan,2007 & I've had a problem getting it here. The only problem I have with U is that U do not also use the U.S.Postal Service to ship. However,I'm grateful that U provide this service & glad that UR around.Thks. Rajiv B.Mehta Mumbai

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »