Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Renew Life, DigestMore, 135 Veggie Caps

5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews

Took away my bloating and gas!

Posted by eathealthy on Apr 21, 2013

Thank goodness for renewlife digestmore/ digestmore ultra capsules to help those of us with bad digestion! My naturopath recommended these after I complained about painful bloating and gas after mealtimes. I need to take one bottle of these about twice a year. When the symptoms of bloating and gas come back I start by taking one capsule with each meal. There is an immediate difference and reduction of these symptoms, but after using one entire bottle consistently my enzyme levels self regulate for several months. When the symptoms return I take another bottle of these. I suppose they could be used continuously but that would be pricey! The digestmore ultra is stronger version and has soothing herbs like marshmallow to assist digestion. Try these I highly recommend them. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Eating food the American way, or the Russian way.

Posted by Reviewer2645209 on Jun 11, 2013

this stuff works great. Always have it on hand if you must gulp your food down in seconds.[Russian method] a little play on words.

Digestmore