Posted by 4625558353286935224 on Dec 14, 2015

First time using this product and i have coeliax and am allergic to nuts and maize (corn) and other foods, i found this cleanse to be very helpful.

great product.

Posted by 5035963744462287649 on Nov 13, 2015

I just finished the first cleanse and I feel that it worked for me. I felt weak , headaches , would go to sleep right after coming back from work as did not have energy to spend with family and could not concentrate on anything. So I decided to detox myself. First of all the product is easy to take , I did not follow much of a diet , even drunk wine twice. did not have problems with stool. After only first week, I had much more energy, could stay up late, enjoyed being at work , my friends notice that I smile more and I'm more active. It's not a miracle pill that would solve all your health issues , but it does work and I would recommend. Next week I will start paragon and after that will do the smart cleanse to increase the effect .

Like it a lot!

Posted by Reviewer1278476 on Jul 07, 2014

First time user and I am happy with it. I will go on to the next recommended cleanse after this. I already feel more energy and this is only my 3rd day! My boyfriend is on whole body cleanse by enzymatic therapy and it is not working well for him, he should have went for this one. Happy cleansing!

better

Posted by 5134396405868614168 on Dec 05, 2012

the product is better

Works Like a Charm

Posted by Reviewer1470060 on Apr 10, 2010

Buy this if you want to get rid of all those harmful toxins bogging you down. It is a wonderful first step in a truly successful and rewarding program. Happy cleansing!

Subtle but effective

Posted by Reviewer1472503 on Feb 25, 2009

After the first few days, I didn't feel any "cleanse" but within a week I noticed my stomach was no longer bloated and even lost a pound or two. I think I'll try the next step in the cleanse process. I do recommend this for first time.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2162749 on Sep 30, 2008

I didn't feel any different after taking this (thought I'm not sure what I expected), but I think I lost some weight and it was easy to use. No locking yourself in the bathroom all day.

haven't use yet wife uses exclusively - find the brand that suits your body

Posted by Reviewer1409642 on May 02, 2008

haven't used yet

K. Traxler

Posted by Reviewer2609679 on Mar 04, 2008

I thought this program was very easy to use and i felt very energized after finishing it.

Renew Life First Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2860842 on Feb 19, 2008

This cleanse was tough for me even though it's a first cleanse. My bowel activity became regular, however, it was difficult which means probably needed to take extra fiber. I also broke out with acne, but that could be stress related also. I did this cleanse after getting food poisoning so hopefully it did it's job and got out the toxins.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »