Gentle and Effective

Posted by Reviewer1005432 on May 01, 2007

Renew Life First Cleanse is an excellent product for a gentle and effective cleanse. It uses whole herbs verses standardized herbs. I believe there are greater benefits in using whole herbs. I have a sensitive system and this has not caused any negative side effects. My husband and I use it for a month (instead of two weeks) every year for a spring cleanse. We always feel the diffence when we're done. I also recommend it to my clients.

registered nurse

Posted by Reviewer2519379 on Oct 18, 2007

Lost 5lbs in the two weeks, can't wait until the next step.

Subtle but effective

Posted by Reviewer1472503 on Feb 25, 2009

After the first few days, I didn't feel any "cleanse" but within a week I noticed my stomach was no longer bloated and even lost a pound or two. I think I'll try the next step in the cleanse process. I do recommend this for first time.

Works Like a Charm

Posted by Reviewer1470060 on Apr 10, 2010

Buy this if you want to get rid of all those harmful toxins bogging you down. It is a wonderful first step in a truly successful and rewarding program. Happy cleansing!

Renew Life, First cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2885715 on Jan 29, 2008

I have not yet used this product because after reading the insert, it is suggested that "Smart Oil" be used with "First Cleanse".

K. Traxler

Posted by Reviewer2609679 on Mar 04, 2008

I thought this program was very easy to use and i felt very energized after finishing it.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2162749 on Sep 30, 2008

I didn't feel any different after taking this (thought I'm not sure what I expected), but I think I lost some weight and it was easy to use. No locking yourself in the bathroom all day.

better

Posted by 5134396405868614168 on Dec 05, 2012

the product is better

Renew Life First Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2860842 on Feb 19, 2008

This cleanse was tough for me even though it's a first cleanse. My bowel activity became regular, however, it was difficult which means probably needed to take extra fiber. I also broke out with acne, but that could be stress related also. I did this cleanse after getting food poisoning so hopefully it did it's job and got out the toxins.

Like it a lot!

Posted by Reviewer1278476 on Jul 07, 2014

First time user and I am happy with it. I will go on to the next recommended cleanse after this. I already feel more energy and this is only my 3rd day! My boyfriend is on whole body cleanse by enzymatic therapy and it is not working well for him, he should have went for this one. Happy cleansing!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »