Perfect Oil for me

Posted by Reviewer1973905 on Mar 21, 2007

This is the only fish oil for me. Only ONE cap needed and absolutely no rebound. No other has worked so well for me.

Better skin

Posted by Reviewer2567133 on Aug 23, 2009

I have been taking Renew Life FishSmart Ultra for almost 2 years now. I can tell the difference it made in my skin. Tastes pleasant, no aftertaste. The pills are fairly large, but if it's THIS good for you, you can get used to anything. The consultants at my local health food store all agree that this is one of the cleanest fish oils available.

Expensive but worth it

Posted by Reviewer1745584 on Jan 17, 2010

Both my husband and I take this product, and based on recent studies, it appears this will improve and protect heart health, especially as we are in our early 60s. There is no after-taste, and despite the size, I am able to swallow it easily. It is pricey, but I guess you get what you pay for. We take it everyday.

Best Fish oil on the Market

Posted by Reviewer2771257 on Dec 11, 2008

Wonderful product! Absolutely no fishy aftertaste and worth the money...a totally A+ product.

Excellent product.......excellent service!

Posted by Reviewer3062318 on Apr 02, 2009

I do not get indigestion from these enteric-coated gel caps like I used to when I used another product. The service was excellent, delivery was very prompt.

Excellent product. Great customer service.

Posted by Reviewer1587737 on May 30, 2009

After trying many other enteric-coated fish oils, my husband has found this to be the best. He also had a problem at one time and called the company. They were helpful and called back after to make sure he was satisfied. It's expensive but worth the price.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1772730 on Oct 13, 2007

This Ultra Fish Smart is the best, and there is NO fishy after taste or unpleasant fish breath like I've experienced with other fish oils, even enteric coated ones.

RN Fish Oil w/Pepp

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Feb 21, 2012

No bad taste - and signs it is good quality: quickly had soft skin, better nails, etc If you burp it it could be rancid.

Very satisfied

Posted by 4916763530117171419 on Nov 26, 2013

I am very happy with this product. My doctor recommended fish oil and I could not find any that did not hurt my stomach. I kept trying and found these. I have been taking them for about a month now and no problems and I get all the benefit. Delivery was fast and accurate.

No after taste

Posted by Reviewer1956885 on Dec 05, 2007

These are the best I've tried.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »