10% Off Orders Over $40!

Renew Life, Heavy Metal Cleanse, 30-Day Program

Reviews 3-star

Not Powerful Enough. . .

Posted by chaappy on Aug 16, 2011

It didn't help me much with my arms numbness and tickling needles, Still have foggy mind, Specially when your Overweight the heavy metals goes deeper into your fats and tissues so it can't be cleanse by this product, It also causes constipation if you don't eat lots of fiber, I also gained a pound because you need to eat lots of high fiber foods and meats for healthy elimination of heavy metals. Fasting is far more superior and powerful than this cleanser, I fasted for 21 Days and all my numbness, twitching muscles and tickling needles are gone! Plus all rapid weight loss without flabbiness, I achieve superb Mental and Mind Clarity no more Foggy brain. I suggest fasting for 21 Days before taking this product as Fasting will release those heavy metals dug deeply into those fats and tissues.