Fantastic for recovering from diverticulitis

Posted by Reviewer3117341 on Mar 18, 2016

I was having lots of pain and food sensitivities after a bad bout of diverticulitis, and after taking this for just a few weeks, all the problems ceased and my guts feel back to normal. Amazing!

Fantastic

Posted by 5086084480570769239 on Feb 01, 2015

One of the best things I've used in my life, just before I've followed a anti-candida protocol. Be sure you don't have SIBO anymore before taking it, otherwise the benefits of this product will be lost.

love this product

Posted by Reviewer1541079 on Aug 18, 2014

I have been taking IntestiNEW for a couple of years now, and wish I had found it years ago. I have IBS, gluten & wheat allergies (to name a couple), leaky gut syndrome, and others. I found this when searching desperately for something to alleviate my suffering. I am so glad I found this. I find it helps calm my digestive system, keep me regular, and I just feel better when taking it. I often take 4-8 pills a day when having a flare up, and it takes care of it quickly. I highly recommend IntestiNEW.

Saved me

Posted by 5023739616866076317 on Mar 22, 2014

I have Coeliac Disease, Fructose Malabsorption and leaky gut syndrome and a whole heap of other food intolerances caused by the leaky gut. I was at the point where I was reacting to almost everything that I ate. Since being on IntestiNew my gut has healed so much that I'm no longer in pain when I eat and can now eat foods that I had developed an intolerance to (as long as they are gluten free and fructose free). Thank you so much.

PRODUCTO ESTUPENDO

Posted by 4627066465696958944 on Aug 23, 2013

Producto de gran calidad y a buen precio.

Quite good

Posted by TSTmalaysia on Jun 14, 2012

but expensive

It works.

Posted by Reviewer1319267 on Aug 16, 2011

Highly recomend for diverticulitis

Glad we got it

Posted by Reviewer1928110 on Mar 26, 2011

This has been a huge help in fighting candida.

Intestinew

Posted by Reviewer1867330 on Jun 11, 2010

I like this product as well b/c I take it with the Mt Capra, Canda Cleanse and it does great wounders for your body. It's an excellent choice of product and I will continue to use this

Good price

Posted by Reviewer1380598 on Mar 17, 2010

We use this as part of our colon regimen.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »