Good intestinal support product

Posted by NBPT100 on Oct 16, 2014

This is a great idea. Especially if you have leaky gut or a stomach or intestinal irritation. I have used 4 or 5 of these jars and it does help! I only give it a 3 for several reasons. For many people a good quality Glutamine powder (get USP) or an herbal tea blend can do the trick. These are much cheaper. I recently opened a new jar and the consistency was different. It did not mix well in water at all. It does not mix well to begin with but this was remarkably worse. In fact it clumped up and did not hardly dissolve at all. I suspect some kind of manufacturing issue. The N-Acetyl glutamine is a pre-biotic and may cause a slight laxative effect in some. I agree with others reviewing this product that for maintenance you should take 1/4 to 1/2 a scoop. Also good to stop it all together for periods and take herbal teas with digestive healing properties like marshmallow and slippery elm. However slippery elm is on the endangered list so try not to use this too much if you can. Aloe Vera is also a good healing herb for the stomach and gut. Consult with your local herbalist or natural health practitioner and get many more practical ideas. Remember to heal leaky gut you need to completely remove the irritant. Like gluten or night shades. I hope you found this review helpful. If so, please check yes. Also, kindly visit my iherb home page and read my other value added reviews.

ReNew Life IntestiNew

Posted by Reviewer2333053 on Jul 28, 2007

I have been using this for about 7 years for "leaky gut syndrome." It healed the intestinal linings and ALL the parasite disappeared out of my blood stream. Also, feel much better. (Works for my dog, too.) BJ in Nevada

Healing your intestines

Posted by Reviewer1130186 on Mar 10, 2009

I think this does a good job at healing a leaky gut. However, the 5000mg of glutamine (recommended) seems far too much. And, glutamine can convert to Glutamate, a neurotoxin. I take 1/4th a scoop or less daily for 4 to 6 weeks every 4 to 6 months.

great and quick healing of intestines & bowels

Posted by Reviewer1541079 on Jul 15, 2012

I saw results within a week or so of using this product. I was diagnosed with a wheat allergy & possible celiac disease after having been mis-diagnosed with IBS for years. I had some other issues that basically had my intestines in terrible shape. I had diarhea for 8 months straight, and major gas, inability to digest raw veggies, etc. I have been taking this for a month, and have had normal bm's for 3 weeks, and feel like my body is able to start to get rid of toxins. I am pleased, it has worked well, and I look forward to continuing to heal my intestinal tract. I just wish they had it in pill form, as I am not partial to the flavor & the pain in mixing it in water in the morning. I highly recommend this product.

Great product for gastrointestinal tract

Posted by Reviewer2956167 on Jul 24, 2011

Whether you have IBS, leaky gut or if your intestines have become damaged from parasites, candida albicans overgrowth or any other ailment that affects the health and permeability of the intestines, this product is indispensable in healing and rebuilding the intestinal walls. L-Glutamine not only repairs the entire tract, but also provides your body with energy as it is a very important amino acid.

Superior Product for Celiacs

Posted by Reviewer2128490 on Jan 31, 2011

I recommend this product be kept in the fridge and on hand at all times if you have ANY digestion issues. As a celiac I have used this for ten years and it has helped heal ulcers I have developed from stress/accidental gluten. I love this product and recommed it to evryone with digestion/absorption or bowel issues. My last jar lasted TEN YEARS and was as effective the last day as the first in the fridge.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3064214 on Jul 15, 2008

I have been taking this product for a few weeks now and I have definitely noticed a difference in the way I digest food. I take this product because I suffer from "leaky gut" and have had some food allergies because of it. Since taking this product I have not had the symptoms I usually have from eating certain foods. I have also noticed ZERO food/sweet cravings also. This product really works!!!

Renewed!

Posted by Reviewer3110125 on Sep 07, 2010

I am really liking this product! I think it has helped tremendously with a long-term intestinal weakness I've had. I take a scoop in water first thing in the morning (on an empty stomach) and give it 30 minutes before food. My digestion is feeling more complete - I used to have undigested food pass through me. Now, this isn't all I've done, but I do believe my most noticeable improvement coincides with my taking this supplement.

A+ product

Posted by Reviewer3244094 on Jun 01, 2010

Its positively helping me with my leaky gut syndrome :)

Renew Life, IntestiNew

Posted by Reviewer1442960 on Oct 01, 2008

My doctor got me on this several years ago and I have been using it ever since.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »