IntestiNew

Posted by 5349177820633884968 on Dec 17, 2014

Helps with gut issues. More clean and clear face.

Good intestinal support product

Posted by NBPT100 on Oct 16, 2014

This is a great idea. Especially if you have leaky gut or a stomach or intestinal irritation. I have used 4 or 5 of these jars and it does help! I only give it a 3 for several reasons. For many people a good quality Glutamine powder (get USP) or an herbal tea blend can do the trick. These are much cheaper. I recently opened a new jar and the consistency was different. It did not mix well in water at all. It does not mix well to begin with but this was remarkably worse. In fact it clumped up and did not hardly dissolve at all. I suspect some kind of manufacturing issue. The N-Acetyl glutamine is a pre-biotic and may cause a slight laxative effect in some. I agree with others reviewing this product that for maintenance you should take 1/4 to 1/2 a scoop. Also good to stop it all together for periods and take herbal teas with digestive healing properties like marshmallow and slippery elm. However slippery elm is on the endangered list so try not to use this too much if you can. Aloe Vera is also a good healing herb for the stomach and gut. Consult with your local herbalist or natural health practitioner and get many more practical ideas. Remember to heal leaky gut you need to completely remove the irritant. Like gluten or night shades. I hope you found this review helpful. If so, please check yes. Also, kindly visit my iherb home page and read my other value added reviews.

the miracle supplement

Posted by Reviewer2000134 on Jul 18, 2014

renew life,intestinal lining support very effective products to protect the intestinal from getting inflamed . it has great and effective effects to sooth the digestive system and make the ability to absorb the food much better.i take from it before the meal i eat every day or when i feel that may stomach get inflamed ..every time i take from it i feel much better and i feel so grateful to this product and to i herb.com because it is make every thing possible to live in my country and still can buy from this miracle supplements ..Thank you i herb i wish you more success. god bless you .and i do not have enough words to express how much i am so grateful to you.

Healing for GI tract

Posted by 4points on Jul 11, 2014

Really does seem to sooth and support the digestive tract. Very high in L-Glutamine (five grams). A local health food store employee shared that many customers come specifically looking for this product when they have a "flare" of IBS or other digestive problems.

Amazing stuff

Posted by 5572619652617758276 on Jun 04, 2014

I started taking this for irritable bowl syndrome. I never had a normal bowl movement and my stools were always loose. Also I would have to go to the bathroom multiple times in one morning which made me think that I had a lot of inflammation in my intestines. I started taking one scoop of intestinew every morning and a week or so later I have very normal bowl movements. Nothing has worked for me as well as this product, not even probiotics!

Healing my Intestines!

Posted by Reviewer1356338 on Mar 29, 2013

I have only been taking this product about 2 weeks but I feel like it has really healed my colon! It has a large dose of l-glutamine which is excellent for healing cell walls in the colon! I have done a lot of research trying to find something to help my colon heal and I think I have found a great product! It is expensive and I wish the product was priced better. I have to take several products throughout the day to maintain my health and this is expensive but for now it is working so it is worth it.

great and quick healing of intestines & bowels

Posted by Reviewer1541079 on Jul 15, 2012

I saw results within a week or so of using this product. I was diagnosed with a wheat allergy & possible celiac disease after having been mis-diagnosed with IBS for years. I had some other issues that basically had my intestines in terrible shape. I had diarhea for 8 months straight, and major gas, inability to digest raw veggies, etc. I have been taking this for a month, and have had normal bm's for 3 weeks, and feel like my body is able to start to get rid of toxins. I am pleased, it has worked well, and I look forward to continuing to heal my intestinal tract. I just wish they had it in pill form, as I am not partial to the flavor & the pain in mixing it in water in the morning. I highly recommend this product.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1625664 on May 02, 2012

It seems to be helping with my indigestion and acid reflux problem!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2860263 on Feb 19, 2012

This product has saved my intestines and I'm so grateful! It's fabulous and I'll be ordering it again for sure!

My wife feels this really helps digestion and health